2021 outdoor grow-G13, blueberry cheesecake, wedding cake auto

Yes of course All are welcome :grin::heart::pray:

Only thing I can suggest is more direct sunlight, or more blue spectrum from led lighting.

2 Likes

I ended up doing this :grin:

Even though they’re going to be outdoor plants I wanted to get the structure set right from the beginning.

3 Likes

I usually trim my companion crop like mowing a lawn and use the trim as compost/mulch.

4 Likes

It’s only day 4 since they popped out of the soil and the wedding cake auto (far right) is showing some vigorous growth😁

I also added a CO2 bag since it’s in the closet

3 Likes

Day 6:

G13

Blueberry cheesecake

Wedding cake auto

Everything’s looking good so far seeing some pretty rapid growth. Feeding them pure water and a spritz of worm casting tea once every other day.

Also hear are some random pictures of my outdoor container garden. I’m growing heirloom red tomato, small yellow sun gold tomatoes, spicy lettuce mix which is looking really good, a beautiful herb pot with oregano thyme rosemary and parsley, And finally a pot with a few little romaine seedling’s.

Hope you’re having a wonderful Easter weekend!!:grin::heart::pray:

@kaptain3d
@AfgVet
@Covertgrower
@Tenga

7 Likes

Everything’s looking great! Just getting our outdoor garden started this past week.

3 Likes

Yeah my outdoor garden makes me so happy :grin::heart:

3 Likes

Day 9:

The girls just got a mild Epsom salt and filtered water spray to the soil and to the leaves yesterday All of them really seem to have enjoyed it, and are growing at a very nice pace especially the autoflower😁

Wedding cake auto

G13

Blueberry cheesecake

@Covertgrower
@kaptain3d
@AfgVet
@ConcreteBudz

6 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

They’re coming on strong!

2 Likes

Looking good! Mine are a few days behind yours! Can’t wait to see your blueberry cheesecake. I love cheese buds.

1 Like

I agree!! All I’ve seen is pictures online but this was a very special genetic. Cost me 40 bucks for one seed :grimacing: definitely going to grab a few clones off of this in case it’s amazing because I really don’t want to pay that again lol

1 Like

Woah :anguished:. Ohhh yeah I would be grabbing a bunch of clones too haha for that price dam.

1 Like

Looking good! Which LED light are you using on the seedlings?

Welcome @Naturalmedsman! There’s a ton of good information on these forums if you haven’t figured it out yet haha!

1 Like

Just one of those $30 full spectrum ones from Amazon nothing special

1 Like

The thing I like about it is it has four individual lights that you can flex around so depending on each seedling and how it’s doing you can change the height and get really even growth between all three

3 Likes

@ConcreteBudz thank you! I can tell! Total newbie here. I maintain a veggie garden but have never grown cannabis before. Read a book about it recently which was good inspiration but didn’t give me the detail needed for my personal situation. Hoping to supplement what I learned with some first hand experience on this forum. Going to “lurk and learn” for a bit and ask a few questions every once in a while. Hope folks don’t mind and one day I’ll be able to pay it back with my experience and learnings.

@krismwright thanks for the quick reply. I thought it might be one of those from Amazon but wasn’t sure if they’d produce enough light.

2 Likes

Exactly brother! That’s the goal! And trust me no one will mind! Ask away! I’m I newbie to indoor cannabis that’s why I joined the forum too and I’ve learned a lot so far but still a lot more to learn haha everyday I learn something new on here! Good luck!

2 Likes