2021 outdoor AZ

If you bring some buds we can do a little trading. My stuff is almost ready. Still good.

Yes and yes

That banana kush is some nice smoke. Nice looking buds too. The ace killer is similar to the white widow I think in smell and bud texture.

I’ll give the White Widow a try tomorrow

I like them all but the mowie wowie is pretty good. There all a little different per plant that’s fore sure. I had 3 mowies and they were all a bit different.

1 Like

Pressed 10g of kief collected from my trim bin
37 micron bags
170 degrees
180 seconds

2 Likes

That’s awsome stuff. I would like to try that out.

Made my first vape cartridges yesterday

I gotta say “it’s the best I’ve ever made”
I’m so freaking happy about how it turned out I want to run up and down the street screaming obscenities.

5 Likes

That’s impressive! Nice work. It’s great when a plan comes together.

Gonna make some more this weekend and gonna break out the everclear and the still and make some oil too.

Damn man your all out. I’d like to be a fly on the wall for that process. I’m gonna run some bubble hash in a couple days. My first try. I’ve broke it down into pieces. It’s alot of buds so I’m not sure how much I should break them up.

Put it in the freezer for a couple days before you use it to make bubble hash

It’s chilling, I’ve got most of the large stems out. Should I break it down more or leave it chunky? There all in popcorn bud size?

I’d break it up the best I could without handling it too much

I will do that. Thanks plumbdand. I’m still impressed with your cartridge work.:+1: congratulations on that one.

Scraped up the kief from both trim bins kief came from the big Banana Kush

1 Like

Gonna press it in a little bit. I wonder how many grams of rosin I’ll get out of it

1 Like

I rolled some kief into hash with hot water bottle. Not bad. Not great.

1 Like

No truer words and im in the city indoor grow look