2021 outdoor AZ

Clipped off a lower bud from the BK in the 5x12 to check trichomes

She’s not quite ready yet

1 Like

Very little amber but mostly cloudy

1 Like

Correction 5x10 I was a little stoned after surgery.

1 Like

I bought a heat press off Amazon and broke it out and pressed 16 grams 8 grams at a time. Realized my heat press wasn’t holding pressure. I did manage to get 2.5 grams but I think I could have gotten more if it was working properly. I’m sending it back and they’re sending me a new one.

2 Likes

New one is coming on the 28th I’ll use this on for the time being and save the pucks and repress them with the new one

1 Like

Nice, never seen one. They got some cool gadgets these days for cannabis products. I think it’s great.

My white widows still going.

2 Likes

I really like White Widow, I’ve grown three ww autoflowers.

My big Banana Kush is still going as well

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Anbull-5Tons(15432-35lb-Hydraulic-Controller,3×5inch-Plate,800w/dp/B08PFDNK57/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?crid=AZTWAL054YA5&dchild=1&keywords=anbull+heat+press+machine&qid=1634786783&sprefix=anbull+heat+&sr=8-4#

What does it make?

Heat press for pressing rosin

Wow man I was checking those heat press deals out very cool. Let me know how it turns out.

I’ve got a couple grams of rosin I’ve dabbed a few hits. It’s really strong but I’m mainly gonna use rosin for vape and edibles

1 Like

It’s cool but what do you compress? The kief? Or bubble hash? Or just dry buds?

I’ve only pressed dry bud so far. When the new one comes I’ll press kief and bubble hash.

1 Like

@W.B.elpaso do you still have plants growing

I do. I have 2 white widows going. Just seeing some Amber in the tricombs today. So maybe Sunday or Monday I’ll take them down. Drying is going better this round. First batch went to fast. There gonna be hash now. I got my drying room down this time. Running at 60 to 65 temp and 50 to 60 percent humidity.

2 Likes

I’ve got about 6 pounds to make hash with all pretty good bud. 4 whole plants. And they were big.

1 Like

My friends back home would kick my ass for turning this weed into hash. It’s great smoke just not up to my par. I’m a heavy hitter. It’s gotta be strong. At least 18 on the thc chart for me.

2 Likes