2021 outdoor AZ

I have the 5gal size 5 bag set from bubble bad dude. I was just looking today at a 4 bag set. They have some that are all mesh. I don’t know if that’s better or not. I’ll looks for video reviews.

I was thinking 20 gallon 4 bag set. But I’m not sure how important all those bags are?

Just finished drying and trimming my three plants and I’m a little disappointed. Firstly, or maybe lastly, I overdried them. One day the stems were supple and the next they were bone dry. After trimming I’m putting a slice of apple in my Grove bags to get the humidity up.

My final tally for three plants is 2-1/2 oz of smokable, leafy bud, three ounces of larfy bud and trimmings for edibles. The quality of bud wasn’t very good, but it’s potent and smells really good.

I learned a lot. These plants were on my patio for almost eight months in some adverse growing conditions. I’m growing some autos next season, hoping that their rapid maturity will expose them to fewer risks.

Onward to next season.

1 Like

I grew two autos outdoors this past spring. Working on some 60 day autos that are a couple weeks old now. The grow went pretty decent last spring. Next year should be better because I think I learned some things.

I got 2.5oz out of a white widow auto that was in an “Octopot”. I also got 21grams of larfy but smokeable bud from a white widow auto that I planted in the dirt. Current quick autos are all in the dirt.

The way I look at it is it’s a fun learning experience. If I get flowers out of it that I can smoke then it’s a bonus. I’m 53 and still in disbelief that I can legally grow cannabis in my back yard.

2 Likes

My wife has been trimming wet and dry bud for 7 days straight now. We wet trimmed a Banana Kush last night until 1am. The big Black Widow has been drying since Sunday and will get final trim tomorrow. The 3 LA Confidentials are dried and curing. The amount of bud from the 3LAC’s and the A10 and AceKillerOG that I’ve thrown away due to bud rot and worms is crazy.

1 Like

Black Widow

1 Like

Lots of buds! I found some bud rot in a few spots so far. I’m drying to fast. I think I vented to much there dry in 6 days. It’s a bit airy. Fluffy buds. The first round was to early. It’s good but not the kind. I’ll bet it makes good bubble. This next round is looking better. I hope.

2 Likes

Yeah mines drying a little to fast. I brought some inside to finish that was hung Sunday.

This is about a 3rd of the Black Widow, weighed out at 25oz’s

1 Like

Inside look at the bud 2 pictures up

1 Like

Nice, fill the stash box. I’m glad I’m doing a double harvest. Actually it’s a triple I hope. Now I see how alot of people may cut early on there first try. Even having the tricombs chart and handheld microscope there’s no chart on experience. That’s what it takes just seeing and doing and noticing the difference between early and late. I’ve learned alot.

2 Likes

I’ve learned a lot about worms and mold this grow lol.

1 Like

After spending a couple of days with a slice of apple in the bag, the flowers look and feel much better, more moist and full. I took the slices out and I will let the bags do their job.

2 Likes

I’m running out of grove bags and boveda’s for the jars.

I’m gonna run out of bags so I’m getting some jars. Do a little jar cure to bag cure test.

I’m still researching it but I hear if you dry to 7 or 8 percent moisture is better if you plan on storing it for an extended amount of time? Suppose to preserve the THC and terps better? Anybody else read about this?

Black Widow just under 3lbs + about 2oz’s of larf in the freezer

1 Like

My wife just pulled out another grove bag with a little over 5oz’s of Black Widow that I hadn’t counted witch brings the total to 3lbs 4oz’s plus larf. I harvested 75% of the two Banana Kush in the big greenhouse. It’s washed and hanging. I’ll clip the rest of it tomorrow.

1 Like

Lots of work man! If you can call it that. I chopped down 5. I got 2 white widow left. Still no color in there tricombs. We’ll see how far they can go. I didn’t weigh anything yet.

1 Like

My wife is a bud trimming machine. I had no ideal she would enjoy it so much. I didn’t even ask her the last time she didn’t help with any of it, she just smoked it all.

1 Like

That’s great. Mine won’t touch it. She doesn’t smoke either. It’s gonna be all me. It’s cool, I got time.

1 Like