2021 outdoor AZ

My mini greenhouses

3 Likes

Gonna leave the dome off on these 4

3 Likes

It looks like you are still running the light at about 50% power and about 50% closer to the plants? If so, how is that working out? The seedlings look good.

Im guessing/hoping she has about 3-4 more weeks left in her to fatten those buds.

4 Likes

My greenhouse is only an 8x8 and I had no idea how fast MJ plants grow. I had to start transplanting them outside to make room for the vegetables. I removed the bottom leaves and planted the first 6 in the ground.

6 Likes

I turned the lights up a little and raised it up a little they are kicking ass. Just added another Black Widow that sprouted today after 5 days in soil, on the window. That makes 9 total

2 Likes

I put the dome back on the back 4 plants last night after stressing abut rodents in my garage. Couldn’t stop thinking about @Kat3 's plant getting pulled up by a bird. I’m gonna have to make the space more secure from mice. I have a barn cat that lives in my garage to protect my animals food but they still seek in sometimes.

2 Likes

She looks like she is taking the sun pretty well! Being , im only assuming, as we share very similar geographic region, i have mine under a shade screen by 10:30am which really helps cut down on the plants leaf surface temps. Yours looks awesome, so keep on keeping on!

3 Likes

My plant still not looking good from the bird attack! Not sure it’s going to make it, or if still in shock.

1 Like

If it’s still alive it might just make it. Maybe it should be treated like It’s like a clone.

1 Like

Thanks. So, it seems that overall the “lower power, closer light” concept is working well?

plumbdand, I’ve never tracked our humidity since this winter. Do you know about how much humidity we have during our “rainy” (may we get some!) months in July and August? I’m trying to gauge when to start another plant.

I don’t think it will be a problem, and apparently you don’t either, as long as I keep a fan on my plants, especially during flower? I don’t tent, and we keep our windows open as much as possible, and when we don’t, then we have the AC at about 81/82 degrees.

It’s usually around 50-60% during monsoon season with dry days down around 40% Its around 35% today

1 Like

Weather.com shows outdoor humidity right now at 9%. Sorry if I didn’t state it correctly, I’m referring to outdoor humidity during out monsoon season.

So here we are today, 2 wks, 3 days. It’s not growing in height. But leaves are growing. Just hadn’t been good since the bird attack.

leaves are still dropping too

2 Likes

Its probably suffering shock and minor root damage. Just keep nurturing her and she may come out of it and still flower up a few buds. Being auto, the timeclock of life started ticking once the seed popped, so shes already a few weeks down and will be genetically looking to flower in another couple weeks time.

2 Likes

I’m in Prescott the humidity this morning at my house was 35%

1 Like

I always keep caring for runt plants sometimes they come back. I loled when kat3 described “the bird attack” like it was done by the bird with such planning and malice. :joy:

1 Like

Monsoons start when the due point is at 51 the humidity is usually above 50% at that point

1 Like

2 Likes