2021 outdoor AZ

Kinda figured you were up that way. The most beautiful part of our state! I use raised beds and have to cover them occasionally but we definitely don’t get the weather y’all do.

Just got done with stretching my girl out for her mid flower run

lookie at all them budsites!

2 Likes

I too am in The Ol’ Pueblo…worried about keeping tent cool. Trying to avoid getting a water cooler. Thinking waiting til winter and won’t be such a problem.

1 Like

Seeds arrived today Banana Kush, Black Widow and LA confidential
Gonna start germinating tonight

2 Likes

Hey o! Whats up my fellow desert rat?!? This will definitely be a challenge with our weather. Indo or outdo. I might just give a portable swamp cooler a try. I could turn off my humidifier and maybe drop the Temps a bit. I just know how sticky it gets running swamp. I’ll probably have to dehumidify now. Ill have every appliance known to man after trying to grow in the desert.

Going on vacation for 8 days tomorrow. Hope nothing bad happens to my ladies when I’m gone.

3 Likes

Every time I went on vacation I was stressed out.
Luckily my watering system worked perfectly and no poachers or PD
Every time I came home I was amazed at how much they had grown. Now that it’s legal here I don’t have to worry about the PD anymore.

I germinated 9 seeds so far 6 have cracked, tails were about 1/4"
I just now put them in a Burpee seed starting kit.

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Banana Kush seeds just cracked I put the in the seed starter with the others

1 Like

So far 3 LA confidential seeds have sprouted and the 3 Banana Kush I put in soil yesterday sprouted also. Still waiting on the Black Widow seeds to break the surface.
I’ll post some pictures later today when I bring them back inside.

1 Like

One of the seeds still has the husk on it should I remove it or just leave it be. What’s the best way to remove it?

1 Like

Pry it off, as in, pull it apart before you pull it off. Tweezers and and a toothpick works best

Like a “reverse” ply

1 Like

I peel em off with my fingers and if the leaves are stuck together I stick my thumb nail between them. I dont suggest anyone do that tho lmaooo

1 Like

I use the same tactic but didn’t want to “advise” that. Hahaha!

1 Like

Gotta learn sometime! Haha after a while when new growers get broken in they will learn. Only the strong survive

1 Like

I used a exacto knife and a pair of tweezers. It didn’t look very good the stem looks shriveled. I think it’s from not burying it deep enough. One other sprout looks like it’s not gonna make. Out of 9 seeds 6 look good and 2 are iffy 1 hasn’t broken through yet. I’ll germinate more seeds tomorrow

1 Like