2021 ilgm gorilla glue mk ultra and blue dream

Ok so im back 3rd cycle of grows. 1st 1 in a real tent. Vivosun 4x2. Lights sf1000 and a ts1000. I popped 1 each of the heavy hitters pack.

All in fox farm ocean forest because it hasnt done me wrong yet. They have been transplanted to 5 gal fabric pots already. The pics are about a week old.

6 Likes

Nice, I bought that same mix pack of seeds last year. The Gorilla Glue was very good and I absolutely love the Blue Dream - one of my favorite strains now, have not grown out the MK Ultra yet.

5 Likes

Be careful of Blue Dream. She can go 0 to Mach 4 in 0.457 seconds. No seriously she can take a whole grow tent by herself and then some since she is Sativa dominant. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

I love the Mk ultra , growing blue falling in love

2 Likes

That mix pack it’s great but all the plants grow different

1 Like

I have that pack also grew out the mk and gg so far and gg was def a winner. The mk came out really nice smooth kinda similar qualities to the gg but didnt seem as potent. My wife really enjoys the mk. But out of the 3 gg was the best and i am def gonna get more gg from ilgm. Ill get pics of the mk and gg i grew and put them here if i still have them.

Mk utlra :point_up:

Gg. Below

2 Likes

They look beautiful. I hope mine turn out as nice

Yeah Mk ultra girl love that , opens up your social butterfly, GG great yields too much down -lock - puts me to sleep , I like feeling relax not sleet or lazy , maybe next run I’ll harves on white pistils Blue Dream just Dream with that girl the smell it’s superb , waiting on my first harvest on that

1 Like

Did you go to mostly amber with all of them

With the Mk was a ripe 60-40 , Gorilla I don’t think it was ready , I’ll have another run soon , I really wanted to leave them more but freaked out when first time naners pooped my cherry

2 Likes

So they has been just getting phd water. And using my co2 i made. They all have been topped and lst. So far all seeem happy.

2 Likes

This it @GhostGrow

1 Like

Yes sir

gonna attempt my first scrog with these girls

1 Like

Looking good Good luck :sunglasses:

1 Like

1 Like

The girls are all grown and starting to flower.

Just feeding fox farm trio with open sesame cal mag and molasses

2 Likes

Alright been a lil bit. Started a new job so had to get things smoothed out. The girls are doing great. I have a few clones and some seeds popped in the veg area. All girls are scrogged and filling the canopy nicely.

I think im going to have to move the carbon filter outside the tent so i can raise lights higher. Not sure if i will have to i can probably just turn it. Figure that out this week sometime. Btw new job is great. Kinda feel like im stealing money its so easy

2 Likes

Qs

Processing: 20210707_235704.jpg…

2 Likes