2020 Harvest Planted

Well the new harvest for 2020 is planted and 2 Girl Scout Cookies, 1 White Widow , and 2 Lavender Kush up and 9 days old…friggin Northern Lights a no-go… In a competition with bro in law, he’s a new grower but has the help of our hippie California nephew, highly trained in the art of cannabis propagation…

Who can grow more is the fun bet – nephews downfall is that he grows “pretty” buds – I grow dense stubby, (heavy) buds… plus he lollipops… Sometimes the old dogs do have a few tricks… Oh they have a 1000 W LED , and I only a 600 W mh… The race is on.

Wish me luck

MotaMan

8 Likes

@MotaMan. I am going to come along for the ride if you don’t mind. I am set to watching. I love it when us older folks can teach the younger ones a few things. Some things just come with age

1 Like

Seasons? What’s that?

We have Spring, Sum (some), Fall, and W----I----N----T----E----R!!!

Growing outside around here includes a hefty propane expense and sleepless nights shivering!

2 Likes

By all means – I just opened my room another foot 6x6x7 – they’re workin with a store bought tent. Mine is made outta discarded wood and reflective mylar, my only cost was the Kreg screws… I work wood so my lite was paid for with something I made outta ten bucks of wood.

2 up for the old guy – plus they think I’m doin them a favor by letting them have more plants than I for the competition. We are delegated only to our grow tents.

MotaMan

Autoflower is the answer, sounds like you’re Alaska, or near the poles. Screw outside, grow indoors – the climate is you…good luck

MotaMan

1 Like

Contrary to popular belief it’s much colder here at times (New England) than coastal Alaska, sometimes even Alaska’s North Shore is warmer! Arctic freeze SUCKS! It’s good for nothing!

Likewise I am old school hope you don’t mind me following. Good luck

Young buck here but I love learning from the old timers. Everything from mechanics to growing, you guys get it done and do it right. Set to watching.

Are you running a magnetic or digital ballast? Getting to a good horticulture hps bulb will put you way ahead of typical 1000w blurple panel.

1 Like

I have an IPower Digital Electronic ballast – so far I have no complaints… Gonna get these little ladies under the 600 at 50% power tonite…

I apologize for the late responses I may give… Busy chasin grankids around… Right now I’m mellowing out with some rice krispie treats my bro in law made today…

Once under the 600 they usually shoot up up and away – the purple kush is growin faster than rest , she’s gonna be nice.

MotaMan

1 Like

Everyone is welcome to watch the MotaMan hopefully outgrow a hippie and a newbie… Gotta get hold of a camera, I accidentally trashed mine… Photo records are best… Krispie treats startin to kick innnnnnnn.

Good Growin All

MotaMan

2 Likes

Well I let the competition in on the tent to look at their future downfall… When they saw my little ladies I think I actually heard their sphincters pucker… They were talking big till that door opened – then tumbleweeds and crickets !!! –

But I gotta say the brother in law can sure make good cannabutter – these FrankenBerry rice krispie treats are great. Buzz just kicked in, nice and mellow but getting better as the moments tick by. And he just got his Magic Butter machine…

Keep Readind

MotaMan

2 Likes