2020 DownEast 8

Hey. Don’t smoke that. It’s knotweed.

1 Like

Three bums haven’t eaten in a couple of days so they go to the grocery and raid the dairy case and run out of the store. When they got back the safety of their dark alley each asked what the others grabbed
The first one says must be Swiss Cheese. It’s holy.

The second one says must be Limburger Cheese. It stinks to high heaven.

The last guy says Nacho Cheese. When we was runnin out, the cashier yelled “hey, thats Nacho Cheese!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Outta likes but, lookin good, for sure :+1: :v:

1 Like

No monsters this year?

1 Like

More like gremlins.

1 Like

Stealth an issue?

Nah. Just never gave them the attention (water & nutes) they need & deserve. They got stunted from being started in a smaller, drier space. I’m not trying to grow 2 seasons’ worth of product in a single season this time either.
7 not 12. They are producing. I’m feeding them more frequently now that they’re beginning to flower.

3 Likes

I ran into the same problem with my outdoor grow this year, super late start and neglected plants :v:

1 Like

My 7 ladies
Top to bottom…
LA Confidential, pineapple haze, Bruce Banner, LA Confidential II, BlackBerry Kush, Critical Mass, super lemon haze.

5 Likes

Looking good. Doing any preventative for bud rot this year?

1 Like

Your girls are looking great brother

2 Likes

Which one is the standout favorite so far?

2 Likes

I found just a touch on only one plant so far. I’ve made a couple 8oz batches of ZeroTol in a trigger sprayer. I soak all the buds then dump whatever’s left in the dirt at the base of the plant.

1 Like

Gonna say the LA Confidential grown from my Oct 2018 BOM winnings! Frosty af.
Hope everything’s good out with you & yours out west

2 Likes

Thank you my mate from across the pond! How’s the lung situation these days?
I just had a dime sized keratoacanthoma removed from my left leg on the outside just below my calf muscle. Low grade supposedly doesn’t metastasize or grow back. Got it in time!

3 Likes

Not as far out west as I was haha: just moved to Colorado on 4 September.

2 Likes

Ahh you’re still “out west”. Hope it’s what you hoped for!!
We’re thinking about moving again because of the out of control rodent population getting into our home despite numerous attempts & endless $, time, and effort being laid out to reduce their numbers & exclude their entry.
I’ve never seen so many chipmunks, red & gray squirrels or mice in my life. Because we’re in a residential neighborhood now the neighbor calls the police any time she hears my pellet gun firing.
Sheriff says FPS needs to be <750. My GAMO shoots .22 pellets at 900 FPS.
Easy enough to ignore the idiots next door who feed them, but impossible to ignore rodents scurrying about in your ceilings & walls.
We’re catching up on 10-15 years of deferred exterior maintenance & neglect. We replaced the roof 2 months after we arrived here.

Still looking at a lot of clear trichs but times flyin by. These will be ready for harvest soon! Very soon!
Take care!

4 Likes

LA Confidential (from a dispensary sample)

5 Likes

Pineapple Haze - ILGM

5 Likes