2020 Auto-Flowering Jouranl

THIS IS A JOURNAL ON THE FRUITY PACK AND THE AU JO Auto-Flowering Mix-Pack

It is now day seven of the new year. And I have 6 out of 9 auto-flowering plants [ Seedling ] when these 6 auto’s get to their 2d week their sisters will be rig0t behind them at 14 days. There are 15 seeds to a pack. So the next one will have 6 plants. And then in 10 days after that the second pack of Auto-flowering mix-pack The AU JO Mix-Pack

THE MIX-PACKS

THE FRUITY MIX-PACK WITH…fruity-kush-mixpack-marijuana-seeds-ilgm_360x360_crop_center

AND HERE IS THE LIMK…> Buy Fruity Weed Strains Mixpack - USA Shipping >> ILGM

MANGO KUDK

BANANA KUSH

BLACKBERRY

AND

AU JO AUTO FLOWERING MIXPACK autoflower-mixpack-marijuana-seeds-ilgm-2_3446066d-3336-4c2e-9244-7ba13d226b54_600x600_crop_center

AND HERE IS THE LINK->

AMNESIA HAZE

BLUE BERRY

NORTHERN LIGHTS

And here is the link to to the mix-pack-> Autoflower Seeds Mixpack Original - Medical Strains | ILGM

will bring on another Mix pack By ILGM AFTER THAT.

Then the same thing will happen so there will be a harvest every10 to 14 days after each harvest. depending on what the Auto plants decide to do. I belive I’ve gven them enough time to do their thing. but Only time will tell.

Then I plan on growing Feminized plants the same way that i’m doing. If all goes right. There will be 9 harvests this new year.

That’s the plan…anyway…lol

Ok the seeds were placed in a glass of water and then placed on

to paper towels once they got their tap They were placed in my Soil

The soil used was a mix of :

) MG POTTING SOIL

2.) Worm Castings

3). BAT GAUNO > Mexican Bat Guano (10-2-1). (VERY LITTLE)

4.) 2 mm of my FULVARC ACID AND HUMIC SOIL AMENDMENT

That’s it. And here they are. There is only a couple of pictures to help save space.

See How I Leave About 2 Inch’s From The Top. This is Done So I Can Support Them With More Soil Later If They Need To Be And These Did.

01/09/2020

Ok, Its Day (9) Of The New Year And six More Are In The Paper Towel. On day
(14) They’ll Go Into Soli That I Have Made UP. Same As Above. Total Should Be (12) Out Of (15) Plant Seeds. If I Don’t Loose Any… lol

14 Likes

right on Garrigan. About time you show off your skills!

5 Likes

Mind if I watch? Trying to learn all I can :sunglasses::wink::seedling:

3 Likes

9 harvests! That’s a bold strategy, Cotton! :joy: and I hope it all works just as you plan it! Set to watching, wouldn’t miss it! :v:

6 Likes

Aight can’t wait to see this grow. :grinning:

3 Likes

Yes and please join in. Ok?

1 Like

@AAA

And as Jackie use to say…

And A way we Go!!

2 Likes

I really hope for more than that time will tell my friend

1 Like

Yes, please do and join in…ok

1 Like

Absolutely!

1 Like

Ok. its day 9 and they got watered at 8:46 am EST and ( Rain Water ) and not PH Just plain rain water thru out their growth

B SAFE ALL

8 Likes

I am tagging along as well, if you don’t mind :+1:

2 Likes

@repins12

Please do and join in any time. Ok?

B Safe
Will

1 Like

Great lineup, Will!

3 Likes

@MattyBear,

Thank you Sir. It should be interesting for sure

B Safe
Will

2 Likes

This is the 11th day and the first 6 are doing just fine.
I’em still waiting on the next 6 3 for sure have poped and the other 3 look to be starting to pop if so then by tomorrow morning all 6 should be ready for soil which will give them 2 days to pop thur the soil and well be right on schedule.

7 Likes

Update

Ok, I have 5 out of 6. But only 5 out of 6 are going into soil. the other one is starting but, it have no tap root as yet. That one will go in soil later today. Now these 5 should pop soil on day 14. So if this works out month I should have 18 out of 21 Auto’s growing for 3 harvests. So I have to order two more Auto packs maybe 4 and let her ripe… lol

B Safe

7 Likes

@garrigan62. You’re going to be a very busy fellow in the next few months. :joy::joy:
Awesome brother. :+1::v:
Def following along. :+1:

2 Likes

@Oldguy,

Well good morning to you Mr. Oldguy. Ya I sure hope so. Because I’m so board it isn’t funny.

3 Likes

@garrigan62. Outa likes. Much respect for your knowledge and willingness to share sir. I have been reading. :wink::grin::v:

3 Likes