2021 ILGM Fantasy Football League Re-Commit orJoin now!

How many have taken teams?

@Smhtwo you better claim your team. another member wants to play. I don’t want to wonder all week if you are claiming the team and picking keepers.

LOL yiou guys are lucky I want everyone to have a chance. If I kept the keepers at 4 or 5 I would be so strong. However; You guys are going to be happy when I drop 3-5 keepers depending on how your team is set up. It i is going to be an interesting first round. I know who I am keeping and I can tell who Purple Haze is keeping (no brainer) LOL

Let’s get these keepers selected on your team page. Keeper selection page is in the middle of your NavBar under the green bar, and over the black bar in the white bar. The sooner everyone completes keeper selections, the sooner I can approve keepers and drop all other players. Then we can make our draft quewe. Cannot show who will be available until after keeper approval. Let’s Go Go Go!

Commish lw

p.s. It appears that 2 or 3 teams may not have been claimed yet. Better get on it Folks!

1 Like

I wish we were washing the whole team hahaha @Smhtwo get over here…oh @Smhtwo where are you!!! Its time to scoop up Philip River and get your a$$ beat in some fantasy football ya west coast wiener!!! @Smhtwo

I’d like to play if there’s room.

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out the keepers thing. I don’t do keepers usually.

1 Like

You’ll see it up top in the app or website. Just put a checkmark in 3 you want to keep and then hit the green save button at the bottom.

1 Like

I think I got it but just to be sure I’m keeping
OBJ-CLE
Julio Jones-ATL
Julian Edelman-NE

OK Brother. Let me help you by explaining the league. Hopefully this will help all new members.

The NFL started a league back in the 60’s. There were teams, “franchises” and players. Each year some players stayed under contract and some did not.

So; fantasy Football leagues that I have played in for 25 years or so, were keeper leagues. We had most or all members come back every year and in fact; We just had a 27 year old league retire, this year; :frowning: I have a current league which is about 13 years old.

So; Keepers leagues just mean you have a “franchise”. Each year you select 3 keepers from your roster and they are you franchise players. “keepers”. Some teams have better keepers than others but, that is the fault of the managers gone. The draft is straight not snake, unless Yahoo changed the settings. That means I will pick last every round. Purple Haze will pick 7th every round and so on…So; LOL;

You have opportunity to take advantage in the draft. Missing the draft could kill your chances to win.

And; Please don;t quit if your getting your butt spanked! There is always the prospect of drafting 1st next year. :slight_smile:

Lastly; I know some new managers drew better rosters than others. We did a blind draw for each team between 2 moderators. IN all fairness. We did.

Peace and get those keepers picks done. Sgin into the message board so I know all managers are active.

Hell yeah!!! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Lol. I’m familiar with the nfl and what keepers are. I meant on the actual app how to get to it. I did it on the Yahoo site because I couldn’t find it on the app. I think I did it right. Lol Thanks for the reply LW

@Smhtwo

Sorry brother. We waited all week for you to claim your team. We have another interested member and I am going to send him the invite for K-Treez’s team. Thanks for your interesting but, we are moving on.

Have a great season watching football. Maybe next year. Peace, Lw

1 Like

Keepers qb Deshaun Watson Hou, wr Deandre Hopkins Hou, wr Mike Evans TB
Sorry @Smhtwo

1 Like

Jesus…who did you have to choose from :joy: I thought I got a lousy team.

1 Like

Houston gets their o-line shored up and Watson and Nuke are going to put up some numbers.

2 Likes

Any given sunday

Did you check the boxes on your team page? Keepers do not need to be posted here; They need to be chosen on your team page!

I gave clear instructions all over the place.

1 Like

Hp[kins and Evans are top 5 receivers. Keepinhg a QB is a risk but, a match between Watson and Hopkins makes sense.

I did the same thing…sort of. you all are not going to believe who I let go!!!

1 Like

Yep donE deal completed last night and just thought I’d let the others who shared who I was keeping. Keeping Watson will be boom or bust and by the statement you just made I’d say you’re letting Mahomes go back.

Well, I am a Clemson fan, and those 2 Cl;emson football players can light it up. If Houston ever builds a line to protect Watson…Watch out!

1 Like

I am so tired and have been so busy. Just letting you know I will get to finishing the league for Draft either late tonight or tomorrow sometime.

Thanks to all of you. I hope we have a fun season and everyone competes to the end. :slight_smile:

Just added a good left tackle. But gave away clowney for nothing.

I was attempting to finish the league this morn, and I hit the wrong button. I wiped out the keepr lsit.

I will try to re-establish the lsit hnit, plaease keep up, as I may make a mistake, and I want you all to have the players you wanted.

lw

1 Like