2019 Mid North coast aussie grow

Its hectic here atm but got enough time to check plants they are fine but thirsty gave them a drink , clones are ok ,dome is off as the soil was still heaps damp hopefully everything lives through this horrible time stay safe everyone :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Any ideas on the white stuff on the leaf?? That was why i posted :point_up_2:

1 Like

Not quite sure. Maybe something from the fire fighting efforts drifted over ?
Only the one plant rt.
Does it wipe off ?

I saw it a day or two before the fire started up again its got me puzzled … lol never tried wiping it off silly me

1 Like

Hey man good luck with the fires.im not far from you and can see its getting close…mid north coast as well…extra potash floating around too…

2 Likes

Good luck mate mine r gone 20 white widows

1 Like

Hi dude how r u going? My WW didn’t survive gorilla growing near Toronto way all NP & forests closed but no good its burnt a lot of bush out I’m going to save & get some auto GG any hints on cloning dude?

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved:Well no luck finally got back in and everything is burnt out lost everything :slightly_frowning_face: heart broken, hopefully my little seedlings get big enough before flower and the 3 clones survive 2 are not doing so well but ive had alot on, 1 is looking ok ill post photos in the morning :disappointed_relieved::slightly_frowning_face::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

please tell me you just mean the plants and not your house… :grimacing::grinning:

@kettle Just the plants they were in a state forest around 5kms from home, the fire only got around 3kms away from my place thank f@#k it didn’t come closer but it was hectic, im still gutted i had sexed 7 plants as girls :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

@Gr8 sorry to hear about your plants mate and sorry im only a first time cloner learning myself :call_me_hand:

@downunderdude hope everything is ok around you mate its died down here still smokie tho

I feel for you bud, gutted… :pensive:, stay safe man its going to be a bad summer, I watching a netflix show about the California fires… hectic all round… in a few weeks once you get your head aroud how your best going to sort it you will be alright, you got time…:grinning:

2 Likes

Good to hear from another coasty I’ve never tried cloning please let me know how you go mate at least there will b some nice fresh bush around after fires

1 Like

Thanks mate im not giving up yet just very upset which anyone would be, its going to be a horrible long summer with the fires everywhere is so dry :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Ill definitely keep you informed how the clones go mate and everything should grow back nice and green we just need rain which might be a while

Yeah we’ll grow back mate

Yep, there are just plants! Glad your home is fine.

2 Likes

Thanks @AAA

1 Like

Clone up date not really doing much down to 2 the blue cup 1 i pulled out today no roots just starting to rot at the cut,

I was misting the leaves 5 to 7 times a day for 10 days under dome now they are in the shade of my tomatoes and im misting 3x a day now