2019 March Bud of the Month Contest

Congrats @Bogleg very nice bud…:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Congrats @NavyVet420 and @Bogleg. Both beautiful specimens of quality and care. :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Congrats @NavyVet420 and @Bogleg!

3 Likes

Congrats to @NavyVet420 quality :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@latewood

Hey mate,

Any chance you can ask your web developers to enable editing and turn off editing notifications as I understand that was the issue as to why the editing function has been disable all together ?

Sometimes old information needs to be updated or corrected and that’s very important for a growing forum that will have to remain an evolving source of credible and up to date information.

By disabling editing removes this very important investment for ILGM

Looking forward to a reply :sunglasses::facepunch:t2:

Furthermore, I would think that is by far more important than it being an annoyance.

@latewood Mano mano :laughing:

Nice job @N00BIE…I knew you had, she was gorgeous!!!:sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

@LoCoRock Thanks! It’s always a tough competition, last couple times I’ve never made top 5.

4 Likes

Congrats @NavyVet420 and @Bogleg . Your pictures were great.

68 Votes I believe is a record amount for the Bud of the Month Contest.
And thanks for the mention Bogleg.

5 Likes

Even with your less than ideal focus I could tell your bud was gorgeous. You had my vote sir.

2 Likes

I’ll have you next time @NavyVet420 @Bogleg @Carpy :sunglasses::facepunch:t2::kissing_heart:

Nobody can deny this magnificent specimen :smirk:

14 Likes

congrats to @NavyVet420 and @Bogleg for placing in the contest and congrats to all the others who participated! many many great buds out there and i still think i should get to use ten votes lol.

4 Likes

I have grown it 2 grows in a row and it smells and tastes fantastic. It is nice and earthy and spicy with the occasional hint of mint. as far as smell goes it is sort of spicy but has another kind of aroma i have never detected in herb before. smells amazing but i find it impossible to describe. stop by and ill pack you a bowl is all i can say.

2 Likes

Wow glad my time has past . You guy grow some wonderful looking buds .

Congradulations @NavyVet420 and @Bogleg very nice looking buds for all the hard work !! :smile::smile:

2 Likes

Beautiful:herb:

1 Like

Congrats @NavyVet420 and @Bogleg

1 Like

Thank you @roseofsharon and @DoobieNoobie

@ILGM.Len

Are you guys OK with members adapting the branding like this? I was going to delete this but, wanted your input.

1 Like