2019 March Bud of the Month Contest

WOW! great job @Hootie316 thanks for giving me an idea of what i might be seeing in 3 months. welcome to the forums. good luck on your finish and your cure. :smiley:

2 Likes

another great job! congrats @nwinbackyard you getting good smell from that girl, what’s it like?

real nice @Savagekhat! congrats on a great grow.

2 Likes

Thanks @monkman it was actually my first Serious grow, I am really happy with my results!

Shout out to ILGM for the killer genetics!

1 Like

Entries close at midnight tomorrow night the 21st. Thanks for all the fine entries.

8 Likes

If you look closely you can see a face in the bud… yep this :cherries::pie: is good smoke. Couldn’t wait till the weekend.

The clone smoke is better than the mother

1 Like

@GreenCoat. That sounds like it’s killer smoke if you seein faces. :joy::joy::joy:.
Congrats bro. :+1::v:

2 Likes

It really is solid smoke. This was from a bud I took from clones in clear stage. Was 90% dry. Very nice thick tasty smoke.

1 Like

@GreenCoat. I. Would love to try the cherry pie sometime. Not avail to me just yet. Canada eh. :grin::+1::v:

1 Like

I’d love to help you out :sunglasses:

1 Like

How many entries have you got this month ? :rofl::rofl:. @GreenCoat

2 Likes

Just hope you don’t get disqualified for not following the rules … :shushing_face:

2 Likes

I went over the rules again … “picture” … “bud” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Happy to help our “special” bros from over the ditch :+1:t4::point_left:t6:

3 Likes

Should be dq’d for not being baked while taking pics of the bud

2 Likes

Appreciate that but I’m so bloody proud I just want to post pictures everywhere :laughing::laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

@GreenCoat @Hootie316 is a picture of a Bud from a ilgm seed the only thing is he doesn’t have his order number

That could be true I’m not positive on that fact. Hootie don’t come over here often so he probably won’t see the message

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not entirely sure

1 Like

One picture per entry of ILGM genetics with order number attached. Simple and to the point as I can be haha

10 Likes

Strain: Super Skunk
Order number 264862

19 Likes