2019 March Bud of the Month Contest

That could be true I’m not positive on that fact. Hootie don’t come over here often so he probably won’t see the message

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not entirely sure

1 Like

One picture per entry of ILGM genetics with order number attached. Simple and to the point as I can be haha

10 Likes

Strain: Super Skunk
Order number 264862

19 Likes

@NavyVet420 did that beautiful WW of yours win?
I can’t find the results

1 Like

It looks like a lot of confusion on the rules. I don’t want to see anyone getting disquafied. Maybe a new updated set of rules are in order since they’ve changed since the beginning. Anyway if you go back to past BOM months you’ll see that you can submit only one picture of a bud with order number from ILGM seeds. Anyone here with more than one picture may be disqualified. Here’s a quote from latewood.

Willd

Sep '17

Hello @latewood
Is it possible to submit multiple entries if each has a unique order confirmation id?
Thanks
@Willd

latewoodAdministrator ~ USDA grower

Sep '17

Absolutely not. The rules are plain. 1 Bud 1 picture

5 Likes

And entry’s have closed I will have a poll up this afternoon one bud one pic it’s about the bud of the month not plant The rules are pretty simple but I will have the pole up this evening no more entries and we can start voting later good luck everyone If you have more than one picture you’ve been disqualified if it’s not I’ll GM it’s disqualified and we do check your order number so please make sure they are in place otherwise it won’t count

4 Likes

bud-of-the-month-contest In order to show our appreciation for our Seedbank Customers; We here at ILGM would like to invite you to participate in a monthly contest. This contest is open to confirmed purchasers of seeds from our company. You will be required to list your order confirmation# for verification :slight_smile:

To enter: You must show a picture of a bud image from a plant grown from seeds purchased from ILGM Seed bank.

1. Make a post in the current “Bud” of the month Contest, by the 21st of the month. Post the name of the ILGM strain you are growing, or have grown. Upload a great picture of your plant buds, and provide your order confirmation #, under the picture.
  2. Voting will start at Midnight of the 21st/22nd. All members, and Staff are allowed to enter and vote. We will vote by checkinjg one box in the Poll provided on or about Midnight the 21st/22nd of the month.
  3. The “Bud” of the Month winner will receive a packet of 5 seeds from the ILGM Seed bank. Any strain.
    All prizes will be handled and ordered by “latewood”. Never for any reason, contact ILGM Customer Support regarding your prize. All Q and A regarding contest should be directed @latewood. Period
  4. You cannot win 2 months in a row. If you win, then you have to wait one month to enter again. If you win a 2nd time, you must wait 2 months to enter again. If you win a 3rd time; You are retired to the BOM Hall of Fame (yet to be created) I think this is fair and a member can still win multiple times.

4a. In order to re-enter ILGM Bud of the month contest; Winners must enter an entirely different plant and strain in order to be considered for prizes in future contests.

We cannot wait to see all the great pictures of your successful grows using Robert’s Seeds! :smiley: I plan on trying to make a Calendar of all the monthly winning 'Buds"

Contest Organizer, Judge: latewood
Prize sponsored by ILGM seedbank

Have a great day as always; Happy growing! lw :slight_smile:

I eidted this post/quote to reflect current voting policy.

16 Likes

When do we vote?

1 Like

Crossing all my fingers and toes!!

3 Likes

Enter next month @Ripper I will have the poll up soon been working

7 Likes

Hey. If I am dq’d I accept that, but I just want to be on record saying I just wanted to show off my first ever plant and I apologize, this was not the place for that. I only intended the one bud to be judged… again. All apologies

7 Likes

Damn it voting ends in the 22nd…grrr missed that part…next month it is…

1 Like

from what I read it says voting will start at midnight the 21st/22nd, not end :stuck_out_tongue: but I don’t see any poll or anyone voting here so I’m confused if we can still vote or not and where/how to do so if so. it says we just tag whoever we vote for but I don’t see anyone doing that here?

1 Like

Don’t worry the voting poll will be up soon. The tag system for voting has ended.

1 Like

thanks, was just a little confused.

1 Like
  • Beginner2d
  • Savagekhat
  • Carpy
  • Drillbit
  • Gfduke
  • Noobie
  • Sixpackdad
  • Seendog
  • Mickys
  • Lawryp
  • Shindig153
  • Ripper
  • Kiwiknight
  • Tomdog22
  • Jd419whywait
  • PigmanBBQ
  • Bogleg
  • Greencoat
  • Zparkie2
  • Nwinbackyard
  • Haildamaged

0 voters

22 Likes

Sorry for the delay but let the votes begin please don’t post anything under this until after voting is final thank you for not posting below this post until after the results good luck

13 Likes

@Smokinnuggs Blue Dream is the best bud I’ve ever smoked in my life. Good luck!

4 Likes

@GreenCoat Did you win? Where are the results?

1 Like