2019 Late September Drops--Bountiful Buds

I love the shelving set up.
Im gonna copy that tomorrow.
Thanks !!!

1 Like

I totally copied that from reading through endless numbers of threads here. Drip pans underneath too

2 Likes

Serious changes in plants after their first day 12/12 day 44 of life

3 Likes

you did it!!! :open_mouth::popcorn::popcorn:

2 Likes

I would love to try this but my water ph is at like 8

1 Like

You can lower the ph with citric acid crystals. You can get them at the grocery store in the canning aisle.

2 Likes

Do you still mix it in water ?

2 Likes

Yeah, you mix a very small amount of crystals into the water. It’s basically a non chemical ph down. I’ve been using distilled water but just ran across a calcium issue so switch to tap. My tap is around 7.6

1 Like

It’s still a chemical, but one that doesn’t kill your microbes. It’s an organic safe pH adjuster.

Earth Juice sells pH up and down that are safe for organics, but their citric acid is quite expensive. I use both their products.

2 Likes

are you not going to filter?

1 Like

I don’t have means of filter at this time but I’d still try to grow in it and see what happened . I like the thought of no nutes

1 Like

I have carbon filters.

2 Likes

my ph down is citric acid, its just from a large cheap chain hardware store… i guess just check the bottle…:grin:

1 Like

Cant wait to see ur payote cridical turn out.

2 Likes

me tooooo. i feel like it’ll be next June by the time these are done. it’s growing slowly compared to the others, too. for the time being need to live vicariously through you lol

2 Likes

How is the LSD? Thinking about purchasing some for my grow in the field this spring.

3 Likes

Lol well its deffinetally potent

I got babies behind u guys right now kinda late to the party these are golosa I have to bsr going also

9 Likes

I’m happy with LSD, frostier than a New England morning! Frost so thick you’ll need a scraper, just like my windshield!

3 Likes

so jealous!! looks amazing, kudos on the harvest.

1 Like

Major dip shoot move it didn’t get too cold upstairs yesterday because lights never went off uuuggghhh came home today look at monitor and it’s 72.7 do I go check and sure enough lights on. Timer was set to outlet on. My bad so I switched it to timer lights will be off for 4.5 hours then on schedule. I hope this doesn’t mess up my grow. Lights were on for 48 hours no rest. Is this a severe problem or just a glitch? Give it to me straight I can take it

2 Likes