2019 Late September Drops--Bountiful Buds

Clone her :crazy_face::joy:

1 Like

Extract!

Have yellow leaves dying off more quickly and new green holding its own it appears to me I’ll give her 2 more weeks until the 15th of April after that either chop or take from tent and move to window. I am going to need the space for the Valentine Twins

10 Likes

Crazy beast

4 Likes

Damn, it’s like a never ending foxtail. It’s pushing 7 months now?

5 Likes

im still going…around week 9… chocolope upthe backis going to take for ever… :man_facepalming: :thinking: :smile:

7 Likes

amnesia haze… :grinning:

gold leaf… :grinning:

hope you all are well… :ok_hand: :grin:

8 Likes

@Witchhouse, I think your auto may be related to @Southerngal’s

Be well :v:

7 Likes

Let’s hope not! Mine didn’t even make decent butter :sob::sob: @Enlightened420

1 Like

So sad, after all that work, I feel for ya @Southerngal, next round is looking promising though. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thanks, I was a little salty but over it! I’m looking forward to harvesting the OG :grimacing::+1:t2:
Just excited to make it to harvest lol

1 Like

Yes in 7th month

1 Like

@kettle, I love your screen, would love to have one like that, so cool

1 Like

I’m with you on those saucers thingies, I am going to make some for mine. Looks like a winner.

Not much change with September debating on what to do with her. I may just chop pictures to come. I am pretty much giving up on her. I may just put her in south facing window and water her and see what happens.

Curious, have you tried leaving her in an extended dark period?

1 Like

Will try that tonight going to give her 3 days darkness can’t get much worse going to close the tent for 3 days no light. Thanks @Konflict

2 Likes

If your throwing in the towel why not. Id see what 5-7 days total darkness would do if everything is still going smoothly on the 3rd day of dark.

2 Likes

So, what was her final say?

hi blackthumbbetty
can I ask a question I saw a post with self watering containers are you still using their style and maybe can you look at my post I had a couple questions and tell me what you think?
It’s the only post that I have made someday I’ll learn how to add the link on my phone
You’ll have to cut and paste sorry

2 Likes