2019 Late September Drops--Bountiful Buds

Was trying to find a dancing Mr Wizard gif, but no can do.

2 Likes

September still going and shooting pistoles

6 Likes

3 Likes

how long has she been in flower now?

About 10 weeks I believe. She is a white widow auto looks like a ways to go I :thinking: think

1 Like

yeah i don’t understand why she looks like this at 10 weeks but i’m not an expert

Sweep that tent!

How are the trichs developing on her?

1 Like

Trichs are small and some clear. Sweeping out today :joy:

September still going !!

7 Likes

The never ending plant. How much longer you think?

1 Like

Wow, @Witchhouse she reminds me of the wacko weirdo cheese phauto I grew…I defoliated after she whacked out

4 Likes

I wish I could give out a prize to you for trucking along with that beast.

3 Likes

Yes, he deserves a prize. That’s a lot of patience :grin:

2 Likes

I’m thinking 2 weeks loading her every 3rd day 0-10-10 Morebloom starting to tighten up yellows falling with morning shake green getting greener. She is a WWA going on her 7th month. Hope I’m not waisting time.

1 Like

September’s Cola top half

any suggestions???

5 Likes

i have’t seen anything that looks quite like this yet. are there calyxes in all those leaves?

I’ve seen this :frowning: I called mine the neverender I finally just took it. Good enough buzz but no weight just airy fluffy stuff. I made dry ice hash out of mine

3 Likes

Here she is I finally took it because it started to rot. Trichomes never went too amber either. My first grow it was a Sour Kush auto

6 Likes

interesting.

I keep going :point_up: aha! Thinking she looks like she’s seen a light leak in the middle of the night and decided to start over. Then I remember she’s an auto. Every. Time. As long as she’s not having issues with airflow/mold, and she’s not starting to smell funky (in a bad way) or anything like that, I say :man_shrugging: F it, let her go.

Maybe she thinks she’s a perinnial.

3 Likes