2019 Late September Drops--Bountiful Buds

Truth be told, this will be a bittersweet grow for me. I have ordered some Amnesia Haze autos for a friend that suffers from several ailments. He has benefited from my meds in the past but other me, he has no other source of clean medicine. He is taking the plunge and is going to start growing for himself. I offered him choices and he decided on AM HZ. He is looking for a strong Sativa/Sativa blend for energy to get through the day. What I offered before was more on the Indica side, which was the sleepy effect he wasn’t looking for.

*if you have input on effects of AH, please post.

He is social media shy so it is going to be difficult to coach him along, to make it worse, he is growing indoors which is like alien speak to me.

My sole responsibility will be to order, recieve and germinate seeds for him. It will be sad to see 4 of my babies being placed in a new home.

5 Likes

I have seedlings that are 4 days old but no more drops for me

2 Likes

Cool! Thank you for the tag @blackthumbbetty, this is going to be a really fun thread.
What if you’re dropping before the end of the month? What are the consequences :grin:
Set to watch ! :sunglasses::popcorn:

2 Likes

This will be a fun grow. Mine will finish in October beginning so I’ll be dropping seed soon. (And I have clones in the waiting) I’ll be growing in coco with soul synthetics. Going to used the chps light to flower this girl. Going to use souls new flower booster nutrients. I cant wait it’s already made a difference in the chps room

she about to blow up again this is payote cridical

4 Likes

My grow journal. Not impressive, Yet!
https://support.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/t/first-outdoor-grow-after-years-of-layoff/

3 Likes

I was thinking about starting another batch now that I have some extra room. I’d love to hang with y’all
@blackthumbbetty

My indoor journal

My outdoor grow

3 Likes

I’ll be growing outside. I’ve got three about a week, and a half old that I’ll move out in a few weeks. They are GSC Autos. I dropped two more in water this past weekend, neither sprouted, but I did put them in soil yesterday.

4 Likes

If you all drop seeds the last week of September, definitely join us. Otherwise, enjoy the show! :grinning:

4 Likes

Dam… i missd the whole start! @HTCMG no biggie. Still want to see those ladies. @Carol4486 i cant wait to see those Bruce Bangers. Figured id keep Betty’s other thread semi clean?.?. :joy: now lemme catch up

3 Likes

@PurpNGold74 Everrrything is:+1: since disgarding the MG.

1 Like

I see what my nemesis has said and makes sense. Everyone we all wantd to start around the same week-weekend ish. And its just gonna be a silly fun thread (with me dominating of course)

So with that said. Everyone have fun. Play nicely. And if u started too soon? Get another seed ready to drop in a couple weeks! Heck 10 days? Soon!

6 Likes

Yea that doggone MG will hurt ur feelings!

But if ima be honest? I think its workable… if i had free soil id drop a free bagseed in it just to try my new understanding :man_facepalming:t5:

2 Likes

Lol this will be awsome what u dropping @blackthumbbetty @PurpNGold74

1 Like

I will probably thank you for that around New Year when waiting for the Fems to finish up.

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: we shall see about that. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: [insert evil laughter here]

6 Likes

Hmm time to smoke and think about how imma grow this golosa I’m thinking all natural. She not supposed to have alot of side branching but can produce a 550g main cola. And @PurpNGold74 it’s on like donkey Kong lol

1 Like

Kings Banner (3)
Harliqueen (5)
Double Lemon Pie (1)
3 Blue Kings (1)

I need genetics. And seeds. And the first two are Prime Grade A regular seeds. Something is getting knockd up this round. And she wont be the only one. I have clones of my last 6 (all females) and hope to find the start of something BEA utiful

4 Likes

I lookd her up the other day. Guarantee u she dont knock Banner XIII outta the spot off a read. Maybe with smoke reports :joy:

2 Likes

YES! WE SHALL! Muahahahaha cough cough haha

3 Likes

Lol true I do got some others up my sleave waiting to bust out but I’m getting clones here also some bb some nl5 and some others. I’ll drop my seeds end of sept to keep up with u all. I have clones of my 2 payote cridical and my blue cheese. Also gelato and jack H clones. Lol going to have a mini forest again. At least it will be winter. I’ll be able to train and keep an eye on my girls in between snow boarding in 2 months

1 Like