2019 Late September Drops--Bountiful Buds

Just a bunch of potheads and weedgrowers dropping seeds the last week of September 2019.

If you’re dropping seeds during that time, come join us. We’re just a bunch of Buds growing weed and having fun. Maybe we’ll even learn a thing or two along the way.

This place is to chat, give general updates, ask questions, and to start smoke circles. :grinning: It’s a good one-stop for highlights and such. Please feel free to share a link to your ILGM grow journal so we can follow along in more detail.

This is no contest. There is no competition. Just silly potheads growing silly weeds starting late September 2019.

Come on in and join us!

@GreenJewels
@missiles
@purpngold74

26 Likes

@mote
@carol4486
@haildamaged
@imSICKkid
@killadruid

4 Likes

@DoobieNoobie remember

4 Likes

Watching and most likely participating!!!

3 Likes

I started late July but I got a August sprout to grow

4 Likes

Present and accounted for! Dropped 3 seeds, 2 GSCX auto and 1 Blueberry Auto for outdoor grow. Hoping to take advantage of cooler temps and humidity for killer colors and buds, without the bud rot.

4 Likes

Woohoo this is going to be fun :grin: and I love that will get to see a variety of different kinds growing also! #PotHead4Life :facepunch::facepunch:

5 Likes

@DoobieNoobie doobie doobie doo

2 Likes

Start of outdoor season in Australia spring has sprung! :kangaroo::australia: are clones ok for this thread they will be outside in mid to late september, sorry not ILGM, Gelat Og clones.

2 Likes

@BigDaddyCain said he was joining the drop.

3 Likes

If you’re dropping a seed at the end of this month, you’re in. :grinning:

4 Likes

Dec-Jan BOTM should be interesting. I think I will be one of the few outdoor growers.

3 Likes

Truth be told, this will be a bittersweet grow for me. I have ordered some Amnesia Haze autos for a friend that suffers from several ailments. He has benefited from my meds in the past but other me, he has no other source of clean medicine. He is taking the plunge and is going to start growing for himself. I offered him choices and he decided on AM HZ. He is looking for a strong Sativa/Sativa blend for energy to get through the day. What I offered before was more on the Indica side, which was the sleepy effect he wasn’t looking for.

*if you have input on effects of AH, please post.

He is social media shy so it is going to be difficult to coach him along, to make it worse, he is growing indoors which is like alien speak to me.

My sole responsibility will be to order, recieve and germinate seeds for him. It will be sad to see 4 of my babies being placed in a new home.

5 Likes

I have seedlings that are 4 days old but no more drops for me

2 Likes

Cool! Thank you for the tag @blackthumbbetty, this is going to be a really fun thread.
What if you’re dropping before the end of the month? What are the consequences :grin:
Set to watch ! :sunglasses::popcorn:

2 Likes

This will be a fun grow. Mine will finish in October beginning so I’ll be dropping seed soon. (And I have clones in the waiting) I’ll be growing in coco with soul synthetics. Going to used the chps light to flower this girl. Going to use souls new flower booster nutrients. I cant wait it’s already made a difference in the chps room

she about to blow up again this is payote cridical

4 Likes

My grow journal. Not impressive, Yet!
https://ilgmforum.com/t/first-outdoor-grow-after-years-of-layoff/

3 Likes

I was thinking about starting another batch now that I have some extra room. I’d love to hang with y’all
@blackthumbbetty

My indoor journal

My outdoor grow

3 Likes

I’ll be growing outside. I’ve got three about a week, and a half old that I’ll move out in a few weeks. They are GSC Autos. I dropped two more in water this past weekend, neither sprouted, but I did put them in soil yesterday.

4 Likes

If you all drop seeds the last week of September, definitely join us. Otherwise, enjoy the show! :grinning:

4 Likes