2019 Grow Off “OFF TOPIC” Discussion

She is definitely fun to chat with, but one wrong move with her and it’s Armageddon! She needs to smoke before she posts and not be such a loose cannon if she ever returns. And after how she reacted to the G-Man! With how many people’s grows @garrigan has saved (with an always happy attitude and willingness to help), he deserves much better than how she treated him and he was simply doing the job he was asked to do. This forum has always been respectful and should remain that way while we all enjoy our common subculture in growing and harvesting cannabis.

5 Likes

@vexter good to see us hydro guys finally kicking it into overdrive. Plants are looking healthy and soon to be BIG.

Roger : Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress at this period in history.
King Arthur : Did you say shrubberies?
Roger : Yes, shrubberies are my trade. I am a shrubber. My name is Roger the Shrubber. I arrange, design, and sell shrubberies.

2 Likes

Pffft! C’mon man (in my best Chris Carter voice) I’m sure plenty of us have cracked a beer and watched her twist off for a little bit. She was also usually careful not to break forum policy. Some people just can’t seem to handle being disagreed with on the internet lol. I will say this… Even when I thought she was wrong, she stuck to her beliefs. For that I’ll share a little respect.

I think you guys were just scared she was gonna smoke you with her little homeade contraption and some blurples :joy:

20 Likes

Damn and I’m outta likes! I’m be back around in an hour :wink:

5 Likes

tI see, well on the better note now,

Look at those big fat leaves. Looks great!

2 Likes

Where is that other question/s?

I openly complimented her grow, but she said some very rude things and since she didnt say it publicly for all to see then you all may still think shes not toxic. I however know whats what with her. Shes a bully

Also i respect that she didnt trim her roots, but she is disqualified from this competition. Everybody agreed to the rules when they declared their participation

2 Likes

Ur damn right! LoL her grow looked really good

Okay… lets slow down and think about this. @blackthumbbetty is a strong grower. She has mad skills yo. So mad that she wasnt going to compromise the quality of her grow for some grow off. I respect that. @blackthumbbetty i keep my distance, but i read what you have to say, sometimes cringe and move on or stick around and learn something. This drama has gone on long enough. I have no beef with you :hugs: lets move on when you get back.

Hows everybodys grow goin?

2 Likes

Is that monte python?

Hi @latewood

The question I originally noted as being asked was in post #602 from @basementstealth to @dbrn32 about LED lamp. My point wasn’t that he should be disqualified, but btb was dq’d , in my opinion and I mean no disrespect to the ref here, on a technicality in a fun competition in which there is no entry fee and there is no prize of cash value. I believe her intent was to generate conversation in the thread, which she had done since its inception as an active participant, and it did not go that way.

I was hoping we could regroup and try to steer things right, and I thought we had gotten there for a minute, but it was too late.
Thanks
6pd

3 Likes

Lol thats Monty python and holy grail bridge crossing scene. Cuts black knights arms and legs off funny funny scene

1 Like

But even if “they” were i wouldn’t see an issue with it. When it comes to the evolution of marijuana growing i feel this information packed forum would be beneficial to “them” as it is to others. Especially how fast things are moving these days.

1 Like

Thanks @basementstealth ill go ahead and mute you now :rofl: (please find the joke here base) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

LoL thats what i was a little concerned may happen when i post that info

If anyone muted you base it would be their loss

2 Likes

Muted who? :joy:

5 Likes

Thanks i appreciate that. I like this community and i want it to flourish. Best way to do that, i believe, is behave the way i hope others will behave :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im going to hide in my tents now you ladies figure it out and lets get this grow off back on track i need to see results so that i can copy the best of everyones methods and produce a fat @rsed cola laden plant

5 Likes

I like how u think

I like how your bud smells lmao

1 Like