2019 Grow Off “OFF TOPIC” Discussion

I have there sweetheart. If you check #23 in the grow off journal you’ll see my girls, As we all know my girls are off to a slow start and so were the ones I posted here and my point is …. well you can see my point,
I think betty is feeling the " HEAT " LOL

1 Like

I just sent off to the front office our problem with the EDITTING hopefully we will know something on Monday. I’m sure we’ll be good to go my friends. So please hang in there with me for one more day. OK gang…

Garrigan Over & Out lol

2 Likes

Hey, there, darling, keep telling yourself that, if it helps you feel better.

4 Likes

So how do we update our posts? @garrigan62 how do I update about grow off if I can’t edit?

1 Like

Y’all both crack me up

2 Likes

I feel much better now thank you … lol

@Vexer

I sent a note to the front office to one of their tec guy’s along with the link which was in POST # 703
So please hang in there and hopefully this should be taken care by tomorrow ok…

1 Like

I too am locked out of editing despite your help to restore my journal.
The journal came back (thank you) , but without pix. As you said/ noticed.

I went to edit and reload pix, but there is no longer a little pencil icon to open the edit feature.
Oops. I’ll standby for Monday’s fix.

Thanks for the update G-Man! Now that my girl has learned how to grow, my pics may start to look different lol.

4 Likes

Luckily I have had these girls keeping me busy.

4 Likes

I love being in flower it feels like a million bucks

5 Likes

GGA is still going give her till wed just a gut she wants to go big !

1 Like

Never start plants without plants in flower to keep you occupied.
Plants looking good Vexer

4 Likes

I’m waiting for the edit function to be restored in order to update. But my plants are doing well. I’m about to do some bending, maybe throw a scrog frame on top, maybe not. I want to flip but I’ve got a trip in April and don’t want to be nervous about end of flower while I’m gone.

4 Likes

Words to live by

1 Like

Im glad urs is growing voraciously. Mine is slow. But i flipped her to flower to try and boost her size. Then gonna reveg a bit

Updated entry:

13 Likes

also updated post 13 if ya wana know

11 Likes

@DET-PDX

@Drillbit

@Vexer

@basementstealth

@nostril

@JoshawaM

@WickedAle

@fano_man

@HJL

@HogmasterILGM Moderator

@DoobieNoobie

@Haildamaged

@NotquiteJuneCleaver

@Hotrod98s

@Sixpackdad

@Greasemonkey

@raustin

@JD419WhyWait

@sparky66

@Thisguy

@garrigan65

@OldSchoolGrower

@blackthumbbetty

@Smokin_ernie

@Greasemonkey

@GreenThunder

@Ausgrow

@ronnie_miller

After talking with the front office and Latewood. We can only EDIT so many times and that’s it. Then you must use the REPLT BUTTON.
Know when you do,use nthe REPLY write down the NUMBER your at so you can go back and EDIT your post.
Yes you’ll be able to edit but only so many times.
Also they asked to limit you pictures to maybe 3 04 for to help with the ban/with ( Not sure how to spell that ) but you know what I mean

( ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK ) It’s pretty simple. Next time I have a better plan for this contest

Garrigan65

3 Likes

3 or 4 pics per grow? Yeah, that’s not gonna happen.

I’ll be back to post my weekly updates, but this thing just keeps get more and more micromanaged.

3 Likes