3 Likes

@basementstealth Maybe this will take your mind off it:

3 Likes

You’re killen it,looks great. That screen wil
Be full soon. @blackthumbbetty

1 Like

That is really something. I gotta copy ur setup

1 Like

So far, the poor man’s autopot is working better than I could have hoped. By using almost all found materials, I only had to spend $ on a dowel rod & a roll of duct tape. I want to get 4 of these up and running for the fall. I’ll only have to buy airpumps, stones, dowel rods, and more tape.

Let’s hope the system keeps working well. I’ll update my entry after refilling the reservoir, tonight.

Day 35
Grow-off '19 grow
Autumn '18 grow

5 Likes

That was a she you were talking to…lmao Wright @blackthumbbetty

2 Likes

Well I’m completely out of room I had 30 sq. ft. and 6 plants. They are in their 3rd week of flower. The tallest one is 54 " next is at 53" I’ll get the rest of their heights later and post it in my journal, But here are a couple of pic’s just to show you all what your up against … lol

3 Likes

Post pics of your grow-off plants. You keep posting pics of older plants, not your grow-off plants.

Remember, all you multiple entry people: IT’S FEBRUARY, SO YOU MUST PICK ONE PLANT FOR THE GROW-OFF.

2 Likes

A final decision on the plant needs to happen before flower. As long as seed was dropped in Jan they can select their plant to flower whenever they are ready.

Keep in mind the end date everyone!!!

1 Like

Ah. Disregard, y’all. I misunderstood.

2 Likes

Good on you for helping keep us all in the same page

1 Like

So, if you have multiple starts, it’s when your plant goes into bloom that you have to pick one?

1 Like

Before it goes into bloom

Thats ththe advantage for growing photos. We can veg until we reach the latest we can for harvest then start flowering. Its all about timing.

1 Like

seems harder to screw up a photo to me if you F up an Auto no time to adjust at least not much anyway
just my $ .02 i do like have options on lighting tho it can be a advantage a Auto has

any way i chopped 1 photo and 1 Auto today funny they both hung at 400 Grms just (the photo was only vegged 5 weeks so a little smallish

ILGM Amnesia Haze Auto

!!

Sherbert bag seed

!

7 Likes

Yeah, and for my timing, autos work perfectly. I need to be done with Jberry by May, at the latest.

4 Likes

this one is up tomorrow morning she is a Gorilla Glue Auto

this one may make it till wed, she is a ILGM Northern Lights Auto she hates me for not givn her no food or water just ice cold air man her buds are thick and rock hard too gona be a good un

13 Likes

@Haildamaged NLA is next on my grow list. Now I’m really excited. Did you do a journal on that grow?

2 Likes

not really on that one more like up dates on all my plants lol my journal started here WWA / ILGM seeds ..... lucky charms bag seeds ... ILGM super skunk fems to follow soon

and just keeps going lol i have 2 more NLA they are 25 days now i stunted one tho she looks like a 2 week old and they are smallish to start with but wow thick buds and hard as rocks too

3 Likes