2019 Grow Off “OFF TOPIC” Discussion

Im guilty of not updating consistently. In all fairness i just startd Thursdayish? So it hasnt been a full week. N im loving the garbage talk :joy::joy:

4 Likes

You see thats why i dont wanna post pictures of my slow to go girlie

2 Likes

You guys will love it when I update. Get ready to sling some poo. Check back in a few days.

2 Likes

The boards are not hot at all. They only run about 60w each. The driver is the only component putting off any real heat.

And she was planted on 1/1? I thought I had the runt of the pack. Now that I’ve got some roots, I’m expecting mine to take off. I can see growth daily now. Hydro bushes!

1 Like

She look super happy taking her time

1 Like

My plate gets hot, but not more that I cannot touch it. Really surprised how cool the QB’s run. My 4 boards @500W put off less heat than a single cheap China burple 250W.

1 Like

Her seed was dropped jan 1. Took a few days to get a tap root. Few more to sprout you know how it goes. But the low humidity was really stunting her. Now she is happy with a much better vapor pressure deficit

Agreed. She does look happy. Happy plant makes happy buds

1 Like

@basementstealth I was really worried she wouldn’t pull through for some time. Once she started greening up after I removed the plastic cover I knew she would pull through and now that I see a few roots protruding from the rockwool it’s off to the races. Really excited because Black Indica is such a nice strain. Only got 2z from two plants the last time because I had such a bad light. Really looking forward to growing again. It was my last seed of the pack I smuggled from :canada:.

1 Like

Hey all I am having a hard time updating my entry post. I normally click on the (…) button at the bottom and hit edit, at least I believe that’s how I went about it. There is no pencil except at the top and that just shows me history. Now I cannot seem to do that, it just shows me who’s liked it. Any thoughts? @garrigan62

2 Likes

Well you edited this post so it is the same thing. My thought is that you are on the wrong grow page. Type “2019 COMMUNITY” into the search bar and click on the grow off contest link that IS NOT locked.

2 Likes

I love the dark and colorful strains it makes the bud feel somehow alien and special
I hope, one day, to be a collector of all marijuana. I would like to store and protect it and occassionally indulge on the finer varietals. I would arrange them in flavor, high type, color, size, density, potency, medicinal
I would need nothing else in my world, my home could be nearly barren, just buds in every stage of development, drying, curing, condensing, infusing, enjoying marijuana with whoever is around, all day, nearly every day, forever.

2 Likes

Yeah I know I edited this post, it has a pencil at the bottom as it is supposed to. I am positive I am in the community grow off topic, I have edited that post numerous times correctly. I have also seen many of the other growers continue to do the same. Why it has suddenly changed for me, I’d like to know. I’d hate to hit reply this doesn’t seem right.

2 Likes

That was a perfect answer, 1

2 Likes

I am totally 100% certain that I am posting in the correct forum, I can post a screen shot to confirm. The fact that I am posting here instead shows I have them distinguished, and I understand the difference between the two. I think there is something wrong with my post, I cannot edit my ticket in the community grow off topic 2019

2 Likes

This post?

1 Like

That’s really strange. I was just there and your #2 and I clicked on the … and then saw the pencil clicked it and that was pretty much. Here try this link and let me know what happens. I am not doing anything and can’t sleep as always … lol

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty yeah! That post. Won’t let me edit it through the link either.

I still cannot edit, not sure why. Sorry to blow up the discussion like this.

1 Like