2019 Grow Off “OFF TOPIC” Discussion

I’m resisting a second tent because I’m considering a much bigger installation grow room. I want to enclose an area of my basement and manage humidity and temperature in that space so I can be passive in my tent. Or two big rooms one for flower and one for veg… ah imagine two large spaces each with different color lights, different air temps, airflow, relative humidity… sounds like two different versions of heaven side by side

1 Like

She is finally starting to grow lol. So crazy how she is still this small after weeks. Her first set of leaves were all messed up looking so it is nice to see growth from day to day now. It’s catch up time

3 Likes

Drop day for me folks. Game on. My master post is edited with today’s details.

3 Likes

where is PNG at lol your package came back to me again OMFG put 4 forever stamps that 2 bucks nope came back and said 1.50 due but they stamped over the four so i put 9 on it this time usps REALLY!

i got a package from Honolulu Hi, sent fri got here this morning how can they not do this right ?

i put one more on it lol @PurpNGold74

btw OSG got his with 3 stamps so go f your self u s p s. That is a total of 12 stamps and a stamp machine that put 75 cents on it that’s 7$ so fast lmao

3 Likes

Well :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: dun worry bro. Itll be cool. Ill just send these ur way man. If i can find where i pasted ur addy :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

They will be in the mail after I get done watching my granddaughter

I’m mean do they gotta climb mt. Everest to get to you?

1 Like

Hahaha. Nah man. My area is relatively deltaland flat. We have a few hills here n there. But these fk ants around here are mad lazy. No idea why its taking that much. I sent a 40 lber earlier to texas. 30$ :man_shrugging:t5: -not I. A client/customer :joy:

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 it will be there thursday they say lol

Tryna keep lucky widow out the contest i :eyes::eyes: smart move… :joy::joy:

2 Likes

dddooooddd im so pissed the PO said that whom ever sent that back was lazy all it needed after i put the 4 stamps on was a piece of tape really a little piece of tape

1 Like

Lmao right! Thats why i said it. Im pretty sure that was bs n they didnt even look at it

How big is that barrel? Looks like its gonna get fun in there :joy:

1 Like

Lmao! how could anything grow slower than my girl

Yeah I just got a decent root on my girl and she is finally growing normal. It’s crazy how long they are taking tho.

My GDP is like 2 or 3 weeks older lmao.

1 Like

@WickedAle I like to stretch them out. My GDP is 6 weeks old and has almost no original fan leaves other than the 3 very top sets (6 total fan leaves) so she is more bushy than she looks. I love the node spacing on her it give her just enough room to grow and not be all crowded.

3 Likes

Also I needed her to catch up to much older plants lol. Needless to say she caught up

2 Likes

Wasn’t my intention, but my autos were stretched out as well. They are almost maxing out my 70 inch tent. Really like how they are maturing although I am getting some fox tailing on the top buds. Can’t move the light any higher.

5 Likes

Looking good! I am a heavy pruning guy so I never get the full look. I must cut 30 leaves a plant per week to keep my tops going to the light and to not restrict airflow. I think stretch is a good thing in small doses if the verticle room is available. I’m 2 weeks into flower right now with this group of misfit plants. This GDP is the only plant I have grown without topping or training and she is a beauty. I am making feminized GDP and GDP X Blue Dream seeds from 2 of her clones and a BD clones.

2 Likes

Didn’t want to stress the autos, So these two were au natural. No topping or thinning.

1 Like