2019 Grow Off “OFF TOPIC” Discussion

How long until my wife realises every conversation shes having with me is totally blanked because im in awe of the females on here?

Do any of your partners get annoyed that the plants get more attention than they do? Or is it just me that cant stop staring and dreaming? haha

9 Likes

:joy::joy:not just you I get all the time “the first thing you do when you get home from work is spend time with your other Ladies!”

8 Likes

Hugs and kisses for the wife and kids when I walk through the door, then right upstairs to check on my babies

9 Likes

It’s up to you. I hope no one calls anyone out at the end. I hope everyone has a strong grow.

1 Like

All chocolate, fruit and ice cream around here.

7 Likes

My lady gives me crap when I go out to the garage and just stare at my plants lol.

4 Likes

With my turntable sometimes i lose an hour or more just watching her turn in circles. Its hypnotizing. I have to go check out my girls when no one is paying attention to me

6 Likes

This is why my smoke spot is in the garage with my plants. This way I have an excuse to look at them every 30-60 minutes lol.

I even go stare at them while the guard is home. I don’t even bother sneaking anymore.

“Where are you going?”
“I have to check something on my plants.”
Silence

Rinse, repeat.

7 Likes

I always get told a watched plant never grows :yum:

3 Likes

They say the same about a pot of water and that sumbich boils every time lol

2 Likes

Right on schedule! One of 2 have popped the surface. I hope by morning for the other one.

1 Like

new QB light being tested looks good so far no doubt bright

9 Likes

@garrigan62 Don’t forget to update your original post, rather than starting a new post

1 Like

Me and my wife just split up permanently over it for the most part

I don’t know how that happened but thank very much for catching that. Most likely wasn’t paying attention. But i’m all set know.

1 Like

I noticed a couple replying to themselves instead of editing

@DoobieNoobie, @GreenThunder, @Haildamaged

Stitch replied to my email! I replied back with a link & your names, so if he decides to come check out his genetics, he can find our posts easier. I hope you don’t mind?

3 Likes

Hey you know its not a prob looks like you on track with your new girls now BTW

1 Like

Awesome!! :sunglasses:

1 Like