2019 Grow Off “OFF TOPIC” Discussion

It has been an epic start already! Hahaha JK it is going to be awesome. I wasn’t even planning on dropping seeds but I couldn’t pass up all the fun everyone will be having. I know I will be a strong contestant so you may want to take a back seat. :rofl: But really I just teasing but it would be awesome to see a pro like @Hogmaster grow!

4 Likes

Lets do this @Smokin_ernie lol it’s on like donkey Kong :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

You got it brother lets do it! Lets grow some weed.hahaha

2 Likes

Oh ya? Maybe you are gonna wanna slow ur roll there and keep an eye on me as i pass u up!! Jk bring it!!!

1 Like

I would have replied sooner but I didn’t receive a notice , but screw it WHOOOO HOOO right on!! NUMBER #11

6 Likes

@basementstealth how is your GL doing? My seed is just starting to break the rockwool surface. I know I will have the best GL in the competition, but still curious lol.

3 Likes

I’m gonna play it close to the chest for now. Let the best grower, I mean me, win

3 Likes

Gotcha, thanks.

Apparently you all run’n your mouth haven’t seen my updates lately hahaha #23 Maybe you all of you need to just watch and see who really is going to win this thing. lmao

And for those who have trouble with numbers( Not a low blow please) Lmao I’ve added a link to take you there the winners journal … .lol

1 Like

Just good old trash talke’n that’s all

2 Likes

We got a lil something poking out now. Chillen next to the BD clones.

2 Likes

Already edited my entry, thought I will put it here.
GAME ON !

3 Likes

Love the choice of container for a chocolope grow lol.

1 Like

I think you will be happy with you the chocolope This is mine at 43 days or so.

2 Likes

hey ladies and gents been working my room all day , here is a little what i got goin

J Berry Auto( #13 post) has arrived

these were seeds givin to me top 3 sherberts… left bottom is unknown they have been in 12/12 for 2 1/2 weeks

right bottom a clone Maui wowie gifted to me just put her in tent

the Maui (left front isnt cleaned up till she starts flowering wana see if more reach up to net

these 4 are ILGM super skunks fems 12/04/18 got 3/4 weeks left veg time been topped 1 time
way in the back is the 2 Red Poison auto’s @DoobieNoobie gifted me.

6 auto’s 3 ILGM 1 NLA 2 AHA 3 from other co.2 critical purple and1 gorilla glue

i doing this right now soild little buds from ILGM White Widow autos harvested in oct,18

o the blue bucket you know what some potatoes fell in it !
i hope it is ok to show my girls here i love um all.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Happy grow’n yall …jimmie

@OldSchoolGrower

6 Likes

Lookin’ good brother. Get it Goin’ and Get it Growin’…

That is a lot going on there.

I can never find the right thread for the grow off. There are multiple threads with same name.

Try this thread

I found it finally. That one dud thread needs to be deleted lol.