2019 Grow Off “OFF TOPIC” Discussion

I’m trying to get everyone in at … 2019 Community Grow Off Contest

But there can be no other talk ONLY POST ON YOUR TICKET AND UPDATE THAT TICKET Then go to the Off Topic Discussion to talk OK ?

My cable company has it so that I can’t move anybody…and still waiting on them to fix the internet trouble

4 Likes

Ok the contest is off to a great start everybody!! @garrigan62 thank you for holding everything together. For now everybody just sit tight @garrigan62 has a good plan soon it will make sense.

1 Like

Thank You so much and it will work but everyone MUST UNDERSTAND
that’s it’s for your ticket and updating everything else is unwanted

I have to go and get my truck and then i’ll finish up So everyone hold tight

3 Likes

I’d love to participate in this @garrigan62, but unfortunately I dropped 18 seeds to do a SOG grow in my ebb and flow system. :o So I guess I’m out. :frowning:

Yeah I posted a summary of my grow a while ago on the first thread you made

1 Like

Soon all this will be straightened out

EVERYONE MUST READ THIS IT’S VERY IMPORTANTENT ! !

All other threads have been locked down and are of no use to anyone.

OK this should end the madness

2.) @garrigan65
2.) @basementstealth
3.) @drillbit
4.) @petescloset
5.) @det-pdx
6.) @haildamaged
7.) @laurap
8.) @grandaddy013
9.) @jd419whywait
10.) @fano_man
11.) @farmacist
12.) @ausgrow
13.) @haildamaged
14.) @Hogmaster
15.) @Countryboyjvd1971
16.) @raustin
17.) @bige
18.) @vexer
19.) @doobienoobie
20.) @boardsbird
21.) @JoshawaM
22.) @blackthumbbetty
23.) @nostril
24.) @tdubwilly
25.) @dunnitagain
26.) @oldschoolgrower
27.) @KayC
28.) @WickedAle
29.) @GetbackJoJo
31.) @ARgrower
32.) @Sixpackdad
33.) @purpngold74
34.) @NotquiteJuneCleaver
35.) @Hotrod98s
36.) @Greasemonkey
37.) @Smokin_ernie

DO NOT POST CHIT CHAT IN THIS THREAD PERIOD OK GOT IT I HOPE

PLEASE KEEP IT CLEAN AND SAVE ALL OTHER STUFF FOR THE 2019 " OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION " OK

Go to " 2019 community groff contest " and see if your ticket is there , if not then post it in there and remember the number you posted because that’s where you will post from now on.8

6 Likes

For sure that’s the final thread? :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes as I have said I was just trying to clean up the thread and it turned out to be a lose cause. But the one I chose is clean all the way through 27.
But thank you for under- standering all of you could have just let me have it but you didn’t and if were any other forum and … I don’t even want to think about it

6 Likes

Sorry to bother but the list that you just posted is that the finally list?

when I go here I am on the list there. but not on this one.

Thanks

1 Like

You are no bother my friend and “YES IT IS” I JUST HOPE THAT EVERYONE WILL JUST POST THERE TICKET AND THEN USE THAT NUMBER WHERE THERE TICKET WAS POSTED AND USE IT TO "update their ticket " ONLY " NO CHIT CHAT…

2 Likes

OK IT’S DONE > It’s all cleaned up and ready to go. I’m very sorry for all the confusion but I had a hard time stopping people from posting non topic posting and it got all screwed up. But if everyone just keeps it for what it was designed for this could be the start of something new and it started here with you all.
So Let’s have some good old fashion head to head competition" shall we. lol

6 Likes

I believe I am good here, my ticket sits @ post #15, so I shall edit there with my updates. Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

That’s perfect thank you and good luck to you sir 1

1 Like

I’m just gonna take a rain check on this one @garrigan62. I’m not a tech savvy guy and having issues trying to move my original entry to another thread. I’ll just join in the next contest if you don’t mind. But I’ll still stick around to watch and learn.

You are now my friend sorry about that.

@Drillbit

Sorry to hear that. I know it got a little out of hand there, but I think we have a handle on. but your always welcome to watch and make comments in the "Off Topic "

Contest journal has been edited, we are in starter pots. :pray:

2 Likes

Just dropped my pineapple seeds! Game on!!

3 Likes

Counting today as Day 1! Journal updated.

2 Likes