2019 Grow Off “OFF TOPIC” Discussion

LoL. And so it begins. I just adjusted my watch settings HA!

Omg i am so baked tonight on this little pliff I put together. I love smoking my own weed. Come by my place. Party tomorrow. @DirtyRickSanchez yey mtuhf where u at

1 Like

Just hang back and see how people do it. Dont freak out

1 Like

Oh btw did i mention the main reason for this off topic grow off thread is like the bar hall after work. U go there to talk sh/t. As long as we dont try to help each other everything else is fairgame. So bring it on!!

2 Likes

@basementstealth I guess we are the Gold Leaf representatives for this contest. Can wait to see how we compare!

1 Like

Jberry in the house! @DoobieNoobie, @Haildamaged, and @GreenThunder!

5 Likes

4 way rumble with the jamaican jungle… or something lol

5 Likes

But when you want to win, you gotta go for the Gold Leaf.

5 Likes

We’ll see you in the grow room, buster. :grinning:

4 Likes

Me too. I mean… I want my grow to be way better than yours. Naturally. But it will be even better when we both have awesome grows!! More likely jorge cervantes is gonna come out and make it look easy

Btw I am planning to drop another seed…
Just so you know its gonna be a sativa landrace, very exciting stuff, try to keep up lol

3 Likes

YES that’s it …. Perfect

1 Like

@Vexer

just look for the number in front of your name. That’s where your ticket entry is when you want to update your grow just go to that post number and scroll down to the bottom of that post and choose EDIT then when your done updating your grow choose SAVE EDIT and that’s it OK

3 Likes

I get the whole edit part if it. I know I am number 10. I just don’t get where the first post is supposed to be. Is it a thread that I need to create? I guess I don’t get the whole ticket entry thing. Not sure.

This post is the one you’re going to edit.

https://ilgmforum.com/t/2019-community-grow-off/25752/99?u=doobienoobie

5 Likes

Do I just make a post on the growth off say I’m number 10 and just keep adding to it?

Oh ok got it. Thx bro

3 Likes

No problem buddy

2 Likes

Y’all confusing stoners and shit up in here lmao.

5 Likes

@Vexer u crack the the f up that was epic. And that’s what I’m talking about. Let’s get the stoners out here. Let’s have some fun. Where you all at? Striving to win the grow off? The seeds just got dropped for some of us, relax it’s not gonna be won tonight. It could be lost tho… I am about to rolle up another pliff. Who’s coming

2 Likes

Count me in for a good time always!

2 Likes

Gotcha. Was curious how we were gonna do the entries. Thanks! :+1:

2 Likes