2019 Grow Off “OFF TOPIC” Discussion

I think you will be happy with you the chocolope This is mine at 43 days or so.

2 Likes

hey ladies and gents been working my room all day , here is a little what i got goin

J Berry Auto( #13 post) has arrived

these were seeds givin to me top 3 sherberts… left bottom is unknown they have been in 12/12 for 2 1/2 weeks

right bottom a clone Maui wowie gifted to me just put her in tent

the Maui (left front isnt cleaned up till she starts flowering wana see if more reach up to net

these 4 are ILGM super skunks fems 12/04/18 got 3/4 weeks left veg time been topped 1 time
way in the back is the 2 Red Poison auto’s @DoobieNoobie gifted me.

6 auto’s 3 ILGM 1 NLA 2 AHA 3 from other co.2 critical purple and1 gorilla glue

i doing this right now soild little buds from ILGM White Widow autos harvested in oct,18

o the blue bucket you know what some potatoes fell in it !
i hope it is ok to show my girls here i love um all.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Happy grow’n yall …jimmie

@OldSchoolGrower

6 Likes

Lookin’ good brother. Get it Goin’ and Get it Growin’…

That is a lot going on there.

I can never find the right thread for the grow off. There are multiple threads with same name.

Try this thread

I found it finally. That one dud thread needs to be deleted lol.

She decided to show herself to the world today.

1 Like

Yay!! I guess I’ll show u mine

3 Likes

I’ve decided to step back I cant be in everything good luck every one I’ll be growing and watching over here on a crazy agenda as have my hands full ATM

2 Likes

What’s one more plant right
sorry to say you go

1 Like

I did a update with pics on my original along with what i will be using :thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

I’ll have one more plant I just cant involve my self with the hype I have to back off from all internet as my boy needs all my attention and when he’s asleep I got alot of catching up to do right now hey I got till end of January to see if life slows down right? I’m not out for good if I choose to pop in and call it “official”

1 Like

Well I would say life doesn’t slow do but speeds up as the older we get. At least I think so. So you should just join in and do what you can. If you wait for the right moment it may never come.

7 Likes

Got home from work and we have tails ! Yippie now into soil and wait. They are all snuggly in the dome.

4 Likes

@PurpNGold74

Delete that stuff on the grow-off thread before a whole new thread gets started again.

Copy & paste your entry into the only unlocked Grow-off thread.

Ok will do :+1:t5::+1:t5::+1:t5:

1 Like

https://ilgmforum.com/t/2019-community-grow-off-contest/26715/47?u=blackthumbbetty

@PurpNGold74 Pop your grow under this or use this one. :grinning:

Ahh smart. Is the other one closed? I could just copy n paste

Yep. Just do that. :grinning: