2019 Community Grow-off

I dropped a gold leaf and will drop a sativa landrace when it comes in

4 Likes

1/1/19
Drop Day

Dropped a Jamaican Berry Super Auto into 3oz of ro water, then added a quick squirt of h2o2. The seed is in a lidded cup, and was placed in a warm (77F), dark place.

Come on seed, Mama needs a new thumb!

My grow off entry is waaaaay up top at post #3
Per the mods, we’re supposed to keep everything together under that first entry post, so…

11 Likes

I dropped my Gold Leaf seed into some water and stored it in a nice dark warm place. It has begun!

2 Likes

OldSchoolGrower/BobbyLee Entry Ticket

Seeds:: 5-Reg. Scooby Snacks/Mystery Van Seeds

Environment: Seedling/Early Veg 2’x4’ Closet
Mid,Late Veg/Flower 12’x14’ Grow Room

Medium: Scotts Hyponex Potting Soil

Growing Container: SoloCup to 5 Gallon Fabric Pot

Nutrients: MegaCrop/Scotts Super Bloom

Lighting: 33W LED Shop Light/Seedling, Early Veg
Mars Hydro SP-150/Mid, Late Veg
Hao Fst 300W 6x COB LED/Flower

Dropped Seeds: 01/01/2019 6:30pm
Water Temp. 69.2°F pH 6.5 w/Couple Drops h2o2
Placed covered on seedling heating mat

9 Likes

I’m still lost @basementstealth where are we posting and how do the numbers coincide I’m num 15 say so I go to 15th post and edit plz explain thoroughly I k ow I wont be last one asking

1 Like

I am reposting because I didn’t use my post# 31 for yesterday update

so here we are I dropped 1 white widow fem in a root riot and placed it in my heated germination station :seedling:hopefully I’ll have that within a few days​:grinning:

@fano_man Edit your original support ticket post. In your case it was post 15 of this thread.

Hey @basementstealth. I can’t find where my original post is. I was number 12 but now im not. I think I’ll need to start over.

1 Like

@fano_man update this post for your grow by editing it and adding your grow info and pics to the bottom of it.
https://ilgmforum.com/t/2019-community-grow-off/25752/115?u=vexe

2 Likes

Yeah your entry is missing. Just make a new entry ticket and use that to post your grow updates. They probably deleted it on accident when cleaning up the thread.

Speaking of cleaning up the thread, @garrigan62 it looks like we need another thread cleaning when you have the time. Thanks Will.

2 Likes

Ok thanks I’ll make another ticket

ausgrow does pure indica

Medium: coco with coco chunks

Lights: veg-250w MH
Bloom-600w HPS

Space: veg- 2x4x5 cupboard
Bloom- 4x4x7 tent

Strain: pure indica by ILGM (also some autos when my ILGM order arrives)

Fans: veg- passive intake, 4” extraction fan with carbon filter
Bloom- 6” intake, 6” 3 speed extraction fan with carbon filter

Nutes: veg- Tank grow a, b, Tank vita fuel, Tank N’zyme, Cyco Ryzofuel, Mammoth p microbials, GT cal/mag
Bloom- Tank Bloom a, b, Tank Vita fuel, Tank N’zyme, Cyco Ryzofuel, mammoth p microbials, GT cal/mag, Rock resonator, Tank Bud Bomb, Tank Bud Bulk

Feeding at 1.8-2.1 TDS @ 5.6-5.8 PH

Seeds were dropped in water 12.01am 1/1/19 and went into rock wool cubes under a 2L coke bottle on 2/1/19 @ 3pm. I’m hoping they sprout this afternoon. I’ll be scrogging them in 5 Gal plastic pails.

1 Like

We just wanted to have everyone edit their entry post to limit the number of new posts to the grow off thread. This approach will maintain organization. Keeping all the posts organized is a major issue in a project of this scale

Once again any questions or comments please post to off topic thread

1 Like

OK This topic has gotten out of control to the point I can’t give a correct number there are to many post that belong in the
" OFF TOPIC DISCUSSDION THREAD " So i’m going to have to re-do the Contest in another thread

YOU CAN ONLY POST YOUR TICKET AND UPDATE S ( " ONLY PERIOD ")

DO NOT POST ANYTHING ELSE BUT YOUR TICKET AND UPDATES

i’LL HAVE IT DONE IN AN HOUR OR SO

wILL

2 Likes

There’s so many threads now that its become confusing! Lol. Do we just cut and paste to the new one? What’s the title of the new one?

1 Like

I can’t find my original entry. When I go to “grow off” thread, my entry is no longer there. When I go to the new thread, it’s just yours and @garrigan62 entries. Am I not checking the right thread?

1 Like

Lol I’m lost I thought this was that lol

I want to move everyone to the contest one only because this one got messed up with off topic chatter just way to many to deal with and it has way to many deleted posts which messed up the number count

but please hang in there my cable picked a poor ass time to keep going down every time I tried to move everybody

2 Likes

I posted my ticket in the new one. Want me to delete it?