2018 Compassionate Xmas Essay

Submission of compassionate essays ends at Midnight tonight. Happy New Year :mrs_claus:

Hi @latewood :santa:

Please strongly consider @SmoknGranny for some fine ILGM genetics in her new Sneaky Garden. :nerd_face:

Thanks for putting up with me and I wish you all a very happy new year, and especially our Granny :v::sunglasses:

I just wanted to say thank you to @latewood for his generosity and his compassionate efforts with this essay topic.
I was overwhelmed by the tributes from @Budbrother and @DaGoose as well as all who “liked” their essays. What was said and supported by you all has really raised my spirits and I am having a hard time trying to find the right words to express how much this meant to me. As @Budbrother said, I’m not just trying to grow for myself but also for two close elderly friends with health problems who have asked me to say Thank You from them also.
Sending hugs and love to all :hugs: :heart: :kissing_heart:
Granny

Hey everybody. I have to apologize for not awarding presents to everyone but, I have been really sick. I will try to get all things sorted by next week.

Thanks for your patience. We have a lot of presents to give out :slight_smile:

latewood

Hope you’re feeling better soon. :hugs:

Here are the results from both Essay topics. Prizes consist of discount codes and I will send them to the winners by Private Message and you all can use them in the shop, as you see fit.

All the rest get T shirts, and I will PM each of you for your contact info, so i can order your prize. all who won a T hsirt, Go to apparel shop and pick the T shirt you want to receive as a gift From Santawood and ILGM

Prize list

Dcoobienoobie
Daz49
Evile
Smokin Granny
Myfriends 410
Laura P

T shirts

hornhead
FrikkinFrank
kiwiknight
QtPatooty
Raustin
TDubwilly
Dagoose
Budbrother

Awesome! I hope everyone enjoys!

@latewood thanks to you and Ilgm for making it possible to have such a display of kindness, especially at this time of year. You have a big heart brother, again thank you.

You deserve it @Holmes along with everyone else.

Thank you very much. I’m looking forward to the PM.
Thanks for all who cared and supported me in this contest :hugs: :heart:

@daz49 you won over here buddy.

Thanks for the win, I was totally unaware, @Hogmaster. Congratulated me,I don’t think anyone contacted me though

Congratulations to everyone who won,I’ve just caught up with it all now,well done brothers and sisters all who participated and joined in,such a great family to be part of on this site,so much help and love going around for each other it always brings light into my day coming on this site,thanks everyone and again well done

Thank you for the kind sentiment. who are you? did you change your user name or are you just spreading love?

I know of no Holmes in the contest, which is why I ask. :slight_smile:

Thanks brothers and sisters,10 Girl Scout cookies ordered,discount code accepted all fine,much appreciated

I was not in the contest, but did kind of did keep up with it. I just thought it was a really good idea you had and wanted to say thank you, it was nice to see that spirit in the forum. Then again that seems to be the way it is here for the most part. So I guess your another reason I like it here

Just spreadin` the love bother!