2018 Compassionate Xmas Essay

Submission of compassionate essays ends at Midnight tonight. Happy New Year :mrs_claus:

Hi @latewood :santa:

Please strongly consider @SmoknGranny for some fine ILGM genetics in her new Sneaky Garden. :nerd_face:

Thanks for putting up with me and I wish you all a very happy new year, and especially our Granny :v::sunglasses:

I just wanted to say thank you to @latewood for his generosity and his compassionate efforts with this essay topic.
I was overwhelmed by the tributes from @Budbrother and @DaGoose as well as all who “liked” their essays. What was said and supported by you all has really raised my spirits and I am having a hard time trying to find the right words to express how much this meant to me. As @Budbrother said, I’m not just trying to grow for myself but also for two close elderly friends with health problems who have asked me to say Thank You from them also.
Sending hugs and love to all :hugs: :heart: :kissing_heart:
Granny

Hey everybody. I have to apologize for not awarding presents to everyone but, I have been really sick. I will try to get all things sorted by next week.

Thanks for your patience. We have a lot of presents to give out :slight_smile:

latewood

Hope you’re feeling better soon. :hugs: