2018 Compassionate essay contst. Win a presewnt from ILGM

Here are the results from both Essay topics. Prizes consist of discount codes and I will send them to the winners by Private Message and you all can use them in the shop, as you see fit.

All the rest get T shirts, and I will PM each of you for your contact info, so i can order your prize. all who won a T hsirt, Go to apparel shop and pick the T shirt you want to receive as a gift From Santawood and ILGM

Prize list

coobienoobie
Daz49
Evile
Smokin Granny
Myfriends 410
Laura P

T shirts

hornhead
FrikkinFrank
kiwiknight
QtPatooty
Raustin
TDubwilly
Dagoose
Budbrother

6 Likes

Hi @latewood

I’m not a member of the lab so I don’t believe I’m able to get private messages. Would love a t shirt and totally appreciate the love you put into this, and the good folks at ILGM that give us free stuff. Any chance I can trade the T-shirt for a lab membership?

I know…there’s always that one dude and it’s me :sunglasses:

It’s the forum side the one you are on now he can pm you being a mod he will get you taken care of

1 Like

Wow…hmmmmmm :frowning:

Penelope I found your post and people asking about the recipe for relief, I know its a few years old but would love something to help my wife, reading your story there was a lot of familiar things with my wife, don’t want to blow her head off.