2018 Autumn Autos-dropped 8/27

Shit, you can’t trim while she’s home? Too bad she won’t help.

1 Like

I trim while she’s at work. She works 6am-2pm.

I think I can probably trim tonight, in the dark, by headlamp. I was going to try, anyway. :joy:

If I get Sour Melon done tonight, I’ll harvest Pineapple Crack tomorrow am.

Good plan. Wouldn’t it be great if we could help each other trim.

2 Likes

Now I understand why they pay bud trimmers $17/hr.

1 Like

Do they make that much? Not bad. Id do it.

1 Like

Seems like the industry pays well.

Ended up trimming about 80% of Sour Melon, today. I think I’ll harvest Pineapple Crack in the morning.

4 Likes

Tell us more. 2 posts in a row rule :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Congrats on the harvests Betty! That dream looks positively yummy. Id volunteer to help u trim. Just lemme sample ur emu oil n smoke my head back til we done

No i dont mind the fresh harvest taste. Adds character :joy::joy:

1 Like

This Pineapple Crackwhore had a lot of buds hiding under her skirts. Tight, tight, buds.

I’ll post a few pics later, after everything gets trimmed.

Jamaican Berry stands alone.

3 Likes

Tight under her skirt? :eyes::eyes::running_man:t5::running_man:t5: On my way!

2 Likes

Oh so tight!

Probably the tightest buds I’ve ever touched.

Blue Dream comes in a close 2nd.

Also, Jamaican Berry is showing leaf issues, again. I’m feeding her tomorrow. She’s budding fine, but I am ashamed of how her leaves look. Now that she’s all alone, I’ll be able to focus on her. She has about 3 weeks left, maybe a month. Yes…I’ll even post pics of her, later.

Also, I have 12 drying hangers, each holds 3-5 branches. With Sour Melon & Pineapple Crack hanging at the same time, I am actually a couple hangers short!

1 Like

I have 9 more of these to trim from Pineapple Crack.

6 Likes

Oooo Myyy! :green_heart: :grin:

2 Likes

Those are some sexy mothaloving buds! How pineappley does she smell

2 Likes

Right now, she smells funky, like pineapple juice, & I want to say honeysuckles.

1 Like

Id kill for a scratch n sniff. I love pineapple.

1 Like

What’s going on with J berry? Good looking buds from the pineapple.

I love the idea of using those kind of hangers. I need to find some of those.

1 Like

Then I put large binder clips on them to hold extra branches.

Not sure what’s wrong with JBerry. Honestly, with how the others girls started looking before harvest, she could just be doing her thing, all of a sudden. But, since she still has almost a month left, I’m not sure. Her pH has been good the last few feedings/waterings, with the runoff between 6.3-6.5.

I have let the rh drop a bit, but since it’s nearing the end, I figured that’s ok.

Maybe I’ve been underwatering her. Last week I let her go several days w/o water, and she drooped pretty badly. She perked right up after being watered.

I probably won’t go too crazy trying to fix her, but next time I grow her I’ll definitely pay much closer attention to her. Only a few weeks left.

Yeah sounds like she might just be eating and drinking more. She’s gotta be getting massive by now.

I didn’t notice the extra clips till you said it. Very good idea.

1 Like