2018 Autumn Autos-dropped 8/27

If I had some smoke, I’d let her go til Friday, but at this point I need her & she is ready. Plus, Jamaican Berry needs the space.

After chop, still gotta wait a week to even try it. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

2 Likes

Oh speaking of jamaican berry I seen a pic of one today that I saved to show you.

Geeze that took way longer to find that pic in my phone than it should have lol.

2 Likes

That’s the pic I have saved on my phone of Jberry, too! My girl is short from the lst (30" tall), but she’s wider than she is tall. Heck…she might be wider than the one in the photo!

I shared a cropped photo of her flush day. Here’s the photo uncropped, wider than my tub and just about as long.

9 Likes

Yep she’s gonna rival that picture for sure. As soon as I saw it I thought of yours.

1 Like

4 Likes

Wow she’s definitely a monster auto. I’m glad that they live up to the super auto title. Lol I’m rethinking my attempting 4 of those at once lol

2 Likes

My tent is 2.5x5x7. One JBerry is going to just about fill it. My Blue Cheese has just enough room. Bloody Skunk is pretty much being constantly bitch slapped by Jberry.

JBerry also has suffered some leaf issues since the flush. Nothing seeming to affect her newest growth or buds. After the flush, even with feeding, seems everyone is dealing with deficiencies until the microbes start doing their jobs, again

1 Like

Lol that’s JB saying
200w(2)
200w(3)

3 Likes

giphy%20(24)

giphy%20(23)

4 Likes

And, whoooooo-doggie! I guess I need to change my carbon filter. Starting to catch whiffs of weed while laying in bed. I love it! The old fuddy-duddy, sleeping next to me, hates it.

3 Likes

The moment is upon us… goodbye sweet Bloody Skunk. U will be missd… then smoked shortly after

1 Like

So you’re really gonna do it? You don’t want us to save you from yourself?

1 Like

#SheGottaWeekToGo!

Thanks R. Forgot she told us to hide the :scissors:

1 Like

Only Bloody Skunk can save me from myself!

Yeah, friends…she’s gotta go, before I start pulling bud crumbs from my carpet or scraping the walls/ceilings/cats for resin. I still have to wait at least a week to enjoy her, too.

:hugs:

5 Likes

Heading in to CHOP CHOP!

4 Likes

Main cola, after removing 5 side branches:

12 Likes

That’s one beautiful cola!

1 Like

I second that

1 Like

Isn’t she huge?!

Can hardly hold her to trim her! I have severe nerve damage in my hands, and pinching/holding things using my thumbs is only possible for a minute or so at a time. Took 43 minutes just to get this far.

I expect it’ll take me another 43 minutes to trim the cola.

2 Likes

Do a rough trim, crack the stem, and hang to dry for now

1 Like