2018 Autumn Autos-dropped 8/27

Used to? Oh, there’s still plenty of time.

It is a double entendre.

2 Likes

Alright, time for a couple more hits, then I gotta go take the dogs for a walk in the snow.

Calibrating then feeding my starving minions

1 Like

Yay, you got your meter!

Omg… before calibrating. Just soaking in tap…

8.7-5.6…

3 points off! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Ooooooohhhhhhh…check that runoff & get ready to do what needs done.

Yea… think i should just run water first to see where i am?

Just a regular watering to runoff.

Your plants look good, but pH issues could explain your Mag deficiency.

Will do. Football night so booze run. Then the fun begins… poor tub.

1 Like

Hopefully, you won’t need the tub.

I just got the same meter in the mail yesterday. I haven’t checked to see how far off my cheap $12 pen was yet. Luckily I’m just watering babies with RO water right now.

1 Like

No pics, now, but Sour Melon is just getting yellower & yellower. I sure hope she starts eating, soon. I’ll give it another 3 or 4 days before I start to really worry.

I’ll post a whole bunch of pics in the am.

That’s how I’m feeling with one of my red Poison. They’re both small but one just looks sad. I realized I didn’t water it for a couple days earlier so I did it today. I’ll see how it looks tomorrow. It’s definitely struggling but I’ll keep it going until it either grows or dies. It’s kind of a bummer cause there’s nothing done differently with them. They’re just different and picky.

1 Like

How is SM looking over there? :eyes::eyes:

U going nuts yet?

1 Like

Hoping when the lights go on in about an hour I’ll see some improvement.

1 Like

Getting ready to flush Blue Cheese.

:toilet: :evergreen_tree: :+1:t5: have fun :joy::joy:

1 Like

This time, I don’t have to set-up my work table & bring all my stuff out to the kitchen. One plant. Super easy.

Everyone else is recovering. They’re getting a bit worse before they get better…which seems normal with big flushes. Until the new nutes start making their way into the plants’ systems, there are going to be a few more deficiencies before they start looking good, again. If they are not improving by next Wednesday, I’ll start freakingthafukout.

1 Like