She deserved this

1 Like

Oh, she did! Lol!

Btw, this is the dance I did on stage. Keep on Movin - YouTube

2 Likes

It was an accident the 2nd time above

The first one, It was aim Baby!!! Watch the ball

1 Like

I’ll likely keep on keep on keep keep on thinking of this while going to bed in a few. Lol !!!

Lights went out too early for me

Feeding all the girls. Seems like pHing nutes to 5.0 gives me the best run-off (6.3-6.6)…but by next feeding the pH is already back up to 7.

Will not use r/o water for rest of this grow, unless it’s necessary for technical reasons. Next grow, I will only use it during the germination & seedling stages, for foliar feeding, and when necessary for technical reasons.

Given the Brady Bunch theme, ever notice the “pot leafs” on the parents wall

6 Likes

Ha ha that’s too funny. I always thought the dad looked stoned!

The episode where they’re all riding their bikes, when they’re older & Alice’s sister is visiting, Barry Williams & a few others are stoned…per the book, Growing Up Brady: I was a teenage Greg.

Right here…Barry Williams is stoned…he’s way in the back. familybikeride

On the far left, with “Marcia”…Bikes%202%20SS

4 Likes

Reached the inevitable point in my grow where problems start popping up. Yay.

Buds are all developing nicely. Great smells. Beautiful trichs. Strong branches & stems. Vigorous growth.
And a few leaves on a few plants are showing burn/deficiency/lockout issues. Dealing with the problems, and there’s nothing deadly, but still…wah wah wah! It’s really all I can think about, though.

I am learning a lot about my current parameters to apply to the next grow, so I guess there’s that.

2 Likes

I sure hope all you potheads are voting!

I’m heading out in just a few minutes.

4 Likes

After voting, heading over to the man with my piggy bank $.

8 Likes

He even accepts pennies…but I’m not that desperate. tumblr_inline_mv6rw56tFg1sn0j0z

2 Likes

I paid for a lid with 20 rolls of pennies and I thought the guy was going to kill me then he turned around and said hey I got this cigar box full of roaches you want to buy that instead he opened that thing up and there had to be a thousand roach in that thing I made the deal didn’t take me long to figure out that the really long leftovers were the best weed and so I culled through those for myself

1 Like

Okay…I’ve been hesitant to do this b/c of using organics, but tomorrow I’m starting a 3 day flushing marathon. I’ll do a couple plants per day.

Each plant, including Bloody Skunk, will get a flush of 5-10 gallons pH 6.2 tap water with Florakleen; I won’t stop until the runoff is in range. I don’t know if Florakleen works on organic nutrients, but I have it & I know it won’t cause any harm, so I’m going to use it.

After the flush, all but Bloody Skunk will get a light feeding, including root trio. Hoping the fresh start will be enough for me to figure out how all this works, w/o my pH pen miscalibration mistake tainting my efforts.

Will recalibrate my meter before the flushing begins.

4 Likes

I may be mistaken but I thought when growing organically you didn’t need to flush?

1 Like

Me, too…also thought pH wouldn’t be an issue. Lol! Lololol!

2 Likes

That was my understanding as well :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I think if I was doing true organic growing with super soil & such, I’d be ok. Just trying organic nutes & playing with microbes in Promix, this time around.

Good learning experience. A lot of people seem to have issues with Promix & Earth Juice. I knew going in that I was going to have to work hard on this.

3 Likes

Unsuccessfully, we’ll see what happens with taxes here and how much my pay rate is diminished lol.

1 Like