2018 Autumn Autos-dropped 8/27

You know that Mom was sleeping with the Son. That’s pretty grey lmao

It was more than just a hunch.

I started back when I was young and dumb, now I’m on my third house with my third wife and five kids later (not counting 3 stepsons). I decided to take up gardening now!

2 Likes

Probably at least a few dozen hunches at first. Then less as time went on LOL

Think I’d take up drinking full time!

I’ve done plenty of that too.

Hahahaha, I don’t know shit and can prove it.

I met Barry Williams when I was in college. He came to my school to give a presentation. I am a huge Brady fan; so is my friend Patrick, whom I invited to my school for the show.

We got absolutely ripped before the show. While walking to the auditorium, we ran into Barry Williams & his assistant in the parking lot. My friend and I fan girled out (plus I had on a groovy Brady Bunch T-shirt). Barry Williams talked to us for a few minutes, then my friend & I went on our way.

During the show, he invited audience members up to do a dance…Keep On Movin’. My friend & I got up there with about 10 others. I was so high & laughed with such joy the whole time. Truly a great 5 minutes of my life!

After the show, my friend and I got our memorabilia all signed, plus a few photos.

The next day, people were in disbelief that I was a Brady fan. They were shocked to see me being so silly. They clearly didn’t know me. Just b/c I’m a nerd doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate kitsch.

2 Likes

Absolutely! Plus you’ll do just about anything when you’re high af!

2 Likes

Nobody knew I smoked, either. I went to an all girl’s college that was not known for partying.

:pie: “This one time at band camp”

1 Like

20 years ago

Sorry…I wasn’t wearing a bra, b/c eff bras.

3 Likes

For some reason I totally see Shaggys face from scooby doo on the guy to the right. Lol

He looks exactly like that! Lol! In high school, he was Shaggy & I was Velma. We looked a helluva lot like our cartoon friends.

1 Like

Hahaha that’s awesome. It’s the skinny, tall, lanky with the slight goatee peeking out that does it lol.

He & I were always toking up, together. He lives in NYC, now. Haven’t seen him in person since '01.

Awe that sucks. I am grateful one of my oldest friends and I have been able to see each other more since I’ve been hurt. It’s strange how some friends drift away and others no matter how long it’s been when you see them again it’s like no time has passed.

FB_IMG_1528519433019

1 Like

Marsha Marsha Marsha

2 Likes

2tupn-1471011467-3702-list_items-jan-marcia

1 Like