2018 Autumn Autos-dropped 8/27

I smoked the Roach (not the beauty referenced above) and hoooooooooolllllllllleeeeeeee whoooooooooooo. Must have had LSD-25 rolled up in there, b/c that hit me in the head so hard.

Ah…relief.

6 Likes

Lol. Keep searching, maybe you’ll find more.

2 Likes

This was serendipity! I wasn’t actively looking, but was out loading up my truck & decided to check. I thought I had already checked. If I had, I must’ve been stoned at the time, cause it was a pretty big roach to miss. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

There’s still some in my bowl. Up for a toke?

Absolutely.

1 Like

And that’s the end of that. :cry::cry::cry::sob::sob::sob::poop:

Awwwwe, I’m sorry. You still have resin.

That really sucks. You need to hide a stash for yourself.

1 Like

Better yet, have your wife hide a stash for you.

1 Like

Yes sir I’m ready. Will still be putting the finishing touches on my room but nothing that will stop me from getting seeds going.

2 Likes

Sorry, my internet is really bad, lately.

Great growing @blackthumbbetty
Your gals look super good and that purple/black, very neat.
My outdoor pineapple haze started blacking up good but she is hanging in the barn.
Best of best going forward but you’ve got this.

9 Likes

Ooooooh, that’s a gorgeous sight! I want a smoke report, once they’re done drying, please.

Thank you for checking out my girls!

2 Likes

Set to following. I’m still learning how to navigate ILGM as well as navigate my first grow which started 10/1. so I’m sure I can learn quite a bit. Maybe on my next grow I’ll have my act together enough to have it planned out and posted.Great job to help us newbies watch & learn !!!

2 Likes

I felt like that yesterday !!! Being the first time with so many doubts, but yesterday they looked at me and said good job !!! Lol.

1 Like

I’m using the fox farms trio and am on day 14 I think, but while reading this started thinking about the foliage feeding. I am not prepared !!! Does Fox make a foliar setup ?? Any suggestions for this newb? I’ll have to plan on getting some in the next couple weeks when I get paid !!! Thanks !!

I’m sooo happy I discovered the QB lights for my first grow, Ive heard so many great things !!

Yes, Foxfarm makes a foliar feed, it’s called Flowers Kiss.

1 Like

Do you know if I can use it alone or does it have to be used with the other Bush Doctor liquids? I’m currently planning on using the tiger bloom,Grow Big and Big bloom. I am looking at their soil feeding schedule and it looks like in weeks 3/4 I’m supposed add the Bush Doctor elements to the mix of the trio…Is that correct? Is that just their recommendation? And if I just use the trio and add the spray is that sufficient?

I’m also going to be using cal-mag and Armor Si. Thanks !! Yall advice is appreciated for sure !!!

You don’t have to use all their products. You can use the foliar feed without using the other stuff. I use the whole line of products, but it’s not necessary.

1 Like

Cool deal… I’ll likely get the whole line of stuff next pay day. Looks like a proven schedule so I’ll go with it !! Thanks!!