2018 Autumn Autos-dropped 8/27

It’s so dark it almost looks black in the sugar leaves that is. Crazy

1 Like

BEAUTIFUL ARE THEY !!! . i want some to grow!!!

1 Like

She just took off from the start & hasn’t stopped! She went into bloom so fast, I think before the 3 week mark. I wish you all could see her in person, b/c the camera just doesn’t do her justice.

And don’t get me started on her smell. Mmmm-mmm-mmm-mm-mmmmmm.

She’s under blurples, this grow. Next grow, she’s gonna be a QB Girl.

1 Like

Hey, @Laurap, started out a bit rocky, but I couldn’t be happier, now.

1 Like

Ok now you’re just rubbing it in

1 Like

Honestly, I hadn’t realized how well things were going until like 10 minutes ago, and I’m feeling so happy with this grow.

Though, that could be b/c the huge hash hits I have been taking, waiting for pics to load.

2 Likes

Haha I can’t wait until mine are going. All 3 lights are finished wired and tested. I need to get off my ass and go cut the hole for my air exhaust and put the hangers up for the lights and fan/ filter tonight. It’s not my prettiest wiring job but they’re all 3 ready.

I know only 2 in the pic but the other is ready to.

6 Likes

You’re going to grow very nice weed with those.

1 Like

I hope it was worth the wait. I could’ve bought cheaper lighting and been growing by now but the way the Chinese lights lie about what you’re getting just angers me. So at least I know what I got. And I’ll have no regrets in the future over these.

1 Like

Can’t wait to be rid of my blurples. Hopefully by spring.

1 Like

Congrats on the lights! Welcome to the club.

2 Likes

The membership fee is your eternal soul, 3 cereal box tops, and a knock knock joke. We’ll collect the knock-knock joke, up front, and bill you for the rest.

Proceed.

6 Likes

Well I’ve never really worked with aluminum before and I can say it had a few challenges that dbrn smoothed out for me. After that it was smooth sailing. But in hind site i think if i build another light I’ll do it on plane plate aluminum instead of this way. Mine may look fancier and a healthy person could probably do this in a day but it was rough on my back.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m ready to get them fired up.

I can imagine that took a lot of work. I think your back will thank you, in the long run.

I think so too. Plus the advantage is the airflow in my room will flow through the lights helping them to stay cool with no extra fans needed.

1 Like

I FOUND A BLUNT ROACH IN MY TRUCK!! hallelujah choir

4 Likes

These babies are GORGEOUS. on the ‘wishlist’

1 Like

Welcome to the club bro. Tomaro is the big day right? :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5: Lovely lights

Can’t wait to smoke that beauty.

1 Like