2018 Autumn Autos-dropped 8/27

Boiler fine. Nipples are round, like a pH probe ball. It’s just very windy outside. Every time I let the dogs in/out, I get blasted…that cold air sharpening the girls into 2 titsu knives.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to stalk your grow!

Haha titsu knives. Tryna clear a few more new notifications (the dern things keep coming back!!!) n im on it. You know ur more then welcome. Besides. Ill need ur tutelage to grow my blackthumb knowledge

1 Like

I started nutes bubbling for Sour Melon & Bloody Skunk: 1 gal r/o water, 1.5 tbsp bloom, .5 tsp grow, and 1 tsp catalyst. Before feeding, I’ll add 1 tbsp Persephone’s & adjust pH. I plan on feeding later tomorrow, or early-early Friday.

Don’t you want a greenthumb?!

Oh, and trust me, that Bloody Skunk is doing what she’s doing on her own. Glad I have 3 more seeds.

Lol some reason I hear Billy Mays voice pitching the teaters.

“Hi ladies do your nipples feel like titsu knives in winter time. Well I’m here to tell you no more accidentally cutting glass when you lean over to unlock the car door. Introducing the Teaters”

:joy::joy::joy::joy::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Lol, brilliant! That’s what I hear too! :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Bahahahahahaha! :joy:

1 Like

There’s a movie called, “Machine Girl”, which features literal titsu knives. It’s a grindhouse Japanese flick. If you like those kind of movies, you’ll get a kick out of, “Machine Girl”.

2 Likes

I just ordered some of those Panama Lime super autos. :blush: I’ll save them for next year since they take longer.

1 Like

These thumbs will never be green. Even with skill i have a… tendency to kill things. :man_shrugging:t5: Maybe one day lol. N id buy the ice chest moob variety. It gets heck hot down here.

2 Likes

I almost went with that strain, but the Jamaican Berry kept calling me. Next grow, I’m trying a Dutch Passion Daquiri Lime, to hit the citrus spot.

Oh, hey, definitely follow Stitch’s feed schedule, even if you start seeing a few pistils. It’ll keep your super auto vegging a little longer.

1 Like

I’m gonna get a kickstarter together, one of these days. I’ll reserve a set of Ice Chests for you.

1 Like

Nice. I’m a fan of all things lime. My favorite dessert is key lime pie. I love a margarita. And in summer I take my kids to the snow cone stand and I get a salty dog which is shaved ice with lime juice and salt. Lol

1 Like

I buy this dehydrated lime powder & sprinkle it in Greek Gods honey vanilla yogurt, then crush a graham cracker in there, and boom a snack/dessert that’s actually not too bad for you.

Or, try this: melt some good chocolate, sprinkle in some lime zest or dehydrated lime powder, dip good quality tortilla chips in the lime chocolate mix, then place on a cookie tray so the chocolate hardens. Serve as side with mayan chocolate ice cream, or just eat them plain. Corn, chocolate, and lime…who knew?

That sounds good to. Sounds like a quick and fairly healthy key lime pie snack.

1 Like

That Greek God’s yogurt is smooth as silk.

1 Like

Freaking wind is wreaking havoc on the powerlines. Another fine reason to grow autos: I live in a place known for sustained daily winds of 40mph, with regular gusts reaching 60+mph. Power often flickers or goes out for hours at a time.

We’re working on setting up back-up power.

2 Likes

Here are the QB girls, all between day 30-32 from germination. The light is at 225w, set 20"-23" above (BC @20").

Sweet Tooth is my sleepy droopy girl; every day at around 6pm, she starts drooping. This seems to be her normal. Her budlets are starting to form. So far, I am kind of disappointed with her. She’s the weakest link, at the moment.

Blue Cheese is chugging right along into bloom, with budlets getting bigger & bigger daily. She’s going so fast, I actually had to raise everyone else up on 5" pedestals, for now.

Blue Dream has been tied down for several days. I don’t think she’s going to do much more bushing out, but her lower branches have now become tops & that’s really what I wanted. She’s starting to throw more & more pistils each day.

Pineapple Crack has actually turned into a gorgeous plant. Her leaves are very pretty, I think. She has very tight node spacing. She’s slowly but surely shooting out pistils. In the group photo, she’s the bottom right plant.

Sour Melon, not pictured, hasn’t shown any other issues with drooping since I raised the lights back up to a reasonable 24". I do plan on slowly lowering them again, though.

6 Likes

They all look amazing. Your pinapple crack looks just like Afina.

1 Like