2018 Autumn Autos-dropped 8/27

Is that bloody skunk from sweet? I got some bloody skunk autos and some red Poison autos I’m gonna drop sometime later this week or early next week.

1 Like

Yep, Bloody Skunk auto from them. She took off very fast. First to go into full bloom. She’s about 30" tall & has triple nodes at each set of leaves. I think her buds are going to finish huge…and fast.

She’s living up to every description I read before choosing her. So far, she’s a breeze!

2 Likes

Nice to hear that. I was hoping their time claim was somewhat correct. I’m hoping to have them done in time for a (barely dried) merry Christmas lol.

1 Like

I started out with my light about 50 watts higher than the plants could tolerate. When I dimmed them, the Bloody Skunk did a weird stretch, but then her growth evened out again. I’m guessing it was from the light change, not a strain standard…so, yours will probably have much better early node spacing.

4 Likes

I’m glad to see yours is getting some color. I love the colorful strains they’re very photogenic. But at this point I just need some weed! Lol so I don’t really care what they look like as long as they provide some good buds at the end.

1 Like

In 17 days she went from mangy little veg plant to pumping out nice nugs. If you drop them this week, they’ll definitely be ready by Christmas. I’m guessing mine will be ready by mid-November; that gives them 2 extra weeks than what the breeder says.

I’ll keep an eye out for your grow.

1 Like

Very nice. I’ll definitely tag you in when I get started.

1 Like

Just saw your new build in progress. Looks great. Your plants are going to love them!

1 Like

I think so too. Couldn’t have got this far without all the wonderful people here. The wealth of knowledge on this site is unbelievable. Especially the lighting gurus. I went from staring at Greek when I first started reading to now where it’s more like Spanglish. Where I get most of it but can piece together the rest from the words I know lol.

4 Likes

Right?! I think next light, I’m going to try one of those diy strip builds. They all look great!

1 Like

It’s definitely worth the price. I’m going to have 600+ watts of high end light for about $480 total. And going the route @PurpNGold74 went with the plate aluminum seems to be a great way of doing it without the need of a bunch of power tools.

1 Like

Also, just checked on the girls. I had to raise the blurples up by a few inches due to some droop on the Sour Melon. Now, I had just watered them 2 hours ago, 8 cups each, plus added another 130 watt light…and lowered the lights from 24" to 20". Lol! Clearly, waaaay too much at once.

Note to self: don’t be stupid.

Sweet Tooth also likes to droop every night, starting a couple hours before lights out. Reminds me of the 6 shooter from last spring; that was a disappointing plant.

1 Like

I thought I’d go with a plate, too. Seems pretty easy. I’ll be referencing everyone’s builds.

1 Like

Lol I’m sure I’m going to have many “Doh” moments over the next couple months. Hopefully some that will provide laughs for other but no major damage to plants lol

1 Like

That’s what I did. Looked over a bunch of different ones for the general idea then went to DB to get him to iron out the fine details.

1 Like

Sour Melon’s droop went away. I’m going to say raising the lights, as well as the dark period, helped. Also, 12 hours after removing her tie-down, she is looking very good!

1 Like

Like what in the actual ef! This idea sounds… actually brilliant! The insane ingenuity of potheads strike again!

1 Like

Last bit ill comment on from this convo… wait… i think i better not :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Right now, it’s so cold, my nipples have sliced a hole clear through my tshirt.

1 Like

Im guessing boiler adventure #4 has been deems a failure? Or do u just have abnormally sharp nipps? :man_shrugging:t5::man_shrugging:t5: Finally recaught back up. Those blurple girls are not halfstepping at all. I want to look into the Skunk now. She’s soooo pretty. N u make it look soooo easy n effortless.

But the qb girls FREAKING EXPLODED. Just wow. I still havent startd my journal. But i swear the 24 hour dofference was (barely) noticeable. Guess ill hope over n start it up now that im outta likes AGAIN…

Great job as usual

1 Like