2018 Autumn Autos-dropped 8/27

I understand getting in a zone but nice setup and you’ll be very happy

1 Like

I even assembled it all by myself!

7 Likes

I’m impressed. I had mine assembled for me.

2 Likes

Slacker!!! Lol i kid

2 Likes

I was going to buy the v1’s, assembled,at something like $450. Then, I decided to go with the v2 kit for about the same price. Left me $$$ to buy a killawatt & a turkey baster (how is it that, as a chef & weed grower, I don’t already have one?!). My new light has completely eaten up my budget and I couldn’t be happier!

I was going to join the other side, but my quantum board won out. :grinning:

4 Likes

You’re gonna love that QB, it’s worth every penny. It’s really a game changer.

5 Likes

I can’t wait to get started! In fact, I’m so freaking excited about trying out all my new stuff,that I’m going to go against my self-imposed rule about not starting before September. I get back home Sunday. My wife goes out of town Tuesday. Guess what I’ll be doing Wednesday.

@raustin & @dbrn32 Once the babies have popped, I’m thinking start the qb @ 18" & 50%?

4 Likes

I’m so excited for you! :star_struck:

Yes, 50% sounds good, but you might want to start at 24" and see how it goes.

2 Likes

For seedlings?

2 Likes

Best of luck all around. Exciting stuff!!!

1 Like

I go one step further. Drop em Sunday night. Plant them when wifey walks out the door. :crossed_fingers:t5: For a new lil girl Wednesday morning. :joy: in all seriousness. Good luck as well

2 Likes

Yes, once they’re germinated.

With the blurples, I’d start at 32" above the babies. I’ve read people starting qb’s a few different heights & power levels. I kind of averaged them all out.

What would you start your seedlings at? Using qb seed to harvest.

1 Like

I wish! Grow tent zippers are loud! I can’t technically do anything in my grow room until Sept 1.

Hey @blackthumbbetty I start mine out at 50% and at a height of 16 to 20” above plant. Then once I feel they are getting use to light I’ll turn up driver just a little. I let my beans grow into my light and then raise light as need be when plant grows more. Just my way of doing it with the QB boards

2 Likes

20-24” sounds pretty good to me at 50%.

2 Likes

Oh you are going to love that 320 xl . Sooo nice !

2 Likes

Guess what I did!

9 Likes

You didn’t! Lol. You’re turning into a real, live farmer.

3 Likes

Splash! Shhhh :joy::rofl::joy: now let the growing begin!

3 Likes

Well, you know, in case the outdoor grow doesn’t pan out til harvest. :joy:

1 Like