Anybody here & up for a smoke?

1 Like

I’m up. Give me a second.

1 Like

Smoke away!

1 Like

Was getting kind of lonely. :grinning:

1 Like

My wife has a migraine so I’ve been dealing with kids all day. I was like ya’ll be good I’m going outside for a minute lol

2 Likes

Lol! Thanks for sneaking out.

1 Like

Not lol at your wife’s migraine.

Yeah those suck. But the kids being arse holes today. I needed the smoke to not be grumpy lol

1 Like

But I grabbed some BS pics in the dark while out there.
That back one just keeps stacking on every single branch. I think she’s going to pull the weight that I had hoped for the whole room by herself.

And the front is just beautiful.

6 Likes

Hey Doobie my son and daughter tried the super skunk 6 days dry out last night they raved about it they both said this morning you grew some good shizit i laughed , i could tell they had a little party while me and mom were out

BTW they are 38 and 33 also my son tells me that a MM store in specer has maui wowie clones like 3 week old and then some 30 or sumpin like that his best friend just got hired there as a bud tender and gets a discount yea!

2 Likes

She is purdy. Looks like the BS maybe just develop that interesting bud structure that looks like foxtailing. From the top, your cola looks like mine did.

2 Likes

sorry betty was sposed to be on Doobs thread o and hows your week end goin ?

2 Likes

It quite possibly could be fox tails. But I like the way that looks. And since it’s just me I’m not concerned on looks.

@Haildamaged that’s a decent price on clones so far. Lol that’s an employee discount I could get used to. Lol kids and party plus good weed. All I can say is how dare they not invite me :joy::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m not criticizing, doobie, I’m saying that could be the normal BS cola formation.

Alright, I gotta go. The world & I are miscommunicating like crazy today, and I can’t take anymore.

Have a great weekend, all.

2 Likes

Lol I knew what you meant. I probably didn’t say that well enough. I do like the crazy fox tail look. And you’re probably right about it being a genetic trait. With the color they have that kind of pink ish color it makes those wild buds look even better.

Although I think yours had more color. My front one has more color than my back one. But still looks lighter than yours did.

1 Like

I have 18 minutes left to smoke. Anybody wanna bs and toke?

2 Likes

im making a cup o lucky joe just hated to see you were all alone in smoking heck its been 2 hrs have a nuther,

1 Like

I can’t smoke again til later, but I did eat a pot pb cup & drank a cup of marimocha. In a few minutes, I suspect I won’t know my own name.

3 Likes

Good for you

1 Like

Haha that sounds like how high I want to be. Smoking just doesn’t get me there. Well not without larger amounts. Tag me when you’re up for a smoke again. I’ll roll up the last of my junk weed in a canna wrap and see if that can get me there. I won’t roll anything @haildamaged gave me cause I don’t want to waste it, it only goes in the pipes.

3 Likes