2018 Autumn Autos-dropped 8/27

Also…my glasses are now crooked as feck. Wtf? Smh. I need my wife! Lol! I’m hopeless without her. 4 hands are better than 2.

2 Likes

What?.. are you going to talk her into loading and lighting the bong for you? :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Do I want a divorce?

1 Like

Got my bong loaded.

4 Likes

Ok, let’s get stoopid. I know you adults are at work, but this slacker is smoking the marijuaganja!

3 Likes

This slacker doesn’t have to adult for another 4.5 hours so let’s get stuuuuupiiiid :v::+1:

1 Like

giphy%20(38)

2 Likes

Someone trip him and steal that map. If he makes it to the lab before I do, I’m gonna be mad as Fuq!

4 Likes

:yum::dash::yum::dash::yum::dash::yum::dash::yum::dash::yum:

2 Likes

Pothead​:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

1 Like

That’s what I’m supposed to be doing: smoking pot.

2 Likes

When I read a thread I don’t skip posts…that’s a good thing because I know I can skim yours for recipes lol. 20+ years of smoking and I have never eaten weed. Did you close the pressure cooker when you made the oil or just use it to keep the jars in while boiling?

2 Likes

The lid on the cooker was closed & locked. The lids on the jars were just barely tightened, and then loosened a bit. Make sure you put a trivet or folded towel on the bottom of your pan before you put your jars inside. If you forget, the bottoms of your jars will get too hot.

1 Like

Sounds just like canning.
(I know I’m hyper abbreviating it but) So you decarbed dry, did the alcohol spray and oils after, put in the cooker locked, for how long?
…then strain, then cool/store/eat.

1 Like

I wish I could’ve got you in stupid bitcoin screwed me up. Next time that deal goes on tell me if you can’t afford it I’ll buy for you.

Check this link out. Someone said it worked. Another said it didn’t.

2 Likes

Exactly! Just a bit looser, even. I did this batch for 30 minutes straight.

If I don’t decarb first, I let the pressure cooker do it. I do 3 different cooks: 5 mins, then stir; 10 mins then stir; 20 mins, then stir.

2 Likes

Sorry about your glasses @blackthumbbetty that has to suck. If I were you i’d buy a couple pairs of cheap ones from zenni optical. Or buy a pair of sports goggles to sleep in.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m supposed to be doing. I need to find my rx, first. Or go get a new one. Insurance covers the exam. I’ll go after the New Year. :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah our insurance only gives a set amount for all eye care. So we do exam in December and glasses in January. Then buy a cheap backup pair to last until the insurance resets.

1 Like

We have great insurance. It includes an exam & a pair of glasses up to $300 (higher, we pay the difference). We’re just going to buy several pair of them from zinni…b/c I am an irresponsible & idiotic human being who cannot be trusted with a stupid pair of glasses.

tumblr_mrft1qJIch1rf8gfdo2_250

2 Likes