2018 Autumn Autos-dropped 8/27

Guys, last night, something bad happened to me in my sleep.

Hold up… sleep?

Yep. Sleep. I don’t sleep b/c bad things happen…

I’m sad for you

1 Like

I need explanations

2 Likes

For instance, I fall asleep with my glasses on & woke up sleeping on top of them.

They are now broken.

I am as blind as Velma. This is funny, but also not. Guys…w/o glasses, I’m screwed. Gotta be able to see where the Bondic is to use it.

2 Likes

I fell asleep with an empty bowl in my hand and woke up… it was still empty, so I went to bed sad

3 Likes

And my wife is going to inevitably say: see, I told you that you shouldn’t sleep in your glasses.

Look, I sleep with them on just in case a psycho killer breaks into our house while we’re asleep. Or there’s a fire. Or an earthquake. I wear them so I can see the shadows in the dark & not get scared.

Gonna try crawling out to the tool cabinet.

3 Likes

Ever fall asleep with your bong. Wooooooo! That’s a crazy wake-up.

1 Like

You slept through the last one. How did the glasses help there?

3 Likes

200%20(2)

3 Likes

tenor%20(18)

1 Like

Duct tape can’t fix them? If you could find some that is
cNBh0QlyDdVFC

3 Likes

FB_IMG_1544289520083

6 Likes

3 Likes

Bondic will fix them.

I guess I should mention that these are my spare glasses & were already broken & repaired with bondic a few times before.

I broke my good glasses (flexible & supposedly unbreakable…and $600), while sleeping in them, a month ago. My wife is currently making me suffer to teach me a lesson. Lol, I WILL sleep in my glasses.

Yeah…I’m really kind of a mess in real life, y’all.

1 Like

FB_IMG_1490809767162

2 Likes

Did I bring the room down?

Nope , just did a quick update in the journal :v: can’t say you’ve made me laugh so hard it hurts yet today though. I better smoke more. Sure hope you can see to smoke :v:

1 Like

No no no. We’re all in awe at ur honesty. I too am a repetitive failure. If i screw up once… i will screw it up again

3 Likes