2018 Autumn Autos-dropped 8/27

no prob we will giter done tomorrow fer sure

Awesome sounds good. I’ll find something to put a j berry into so it doesn’t get lost.

1 Like

I kept wishing for more likes, but then I realized I’m not a kid and wishing for shit is pointless. This said, I can give you thumb

3 Likes

Story of my life. 10 mins and 4 likes into my morning read… :boom: ‘1 hour til you can give a :poop:

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting 13 hrs and still have 58 mins to go. I heard about this magical place called, The Lab, where likes never run out. I hope to find a map that will lead me to that hidden gem one day.

2 Likes

Lab? What is this lab you speak of? LMAO

We would love to have you in the lab. Hell I got in when they had the discount

I bought a stupid T-shirt about four days before they had the offer. Being broken on a budget sux ass!!

2 Likes

Man that friggin sucks

Ahhh alas the story of my life. I was looking at ~50 seeds for $115 the other day. Like Dank Shizznit. Card was a few bucks short. So i figured hell. Xmas coming. Deals will get better. Lookd again 2 days later and now its like 24 seeds for $135… like :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Best that I could do.

7 Likes

You got a sugarmama?

1 Like

7 Likes

Nope but I gotta a fwb half my age :wink:

1 Like

For THE WIN!!!

1 Like

U are over 36 right? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I turn 46, in Jan & she’ll be 23 in August.

Well that math is without a doubt a win in my book

2 Likes

Damn, dude. Lol!

I know!! Right!?

1 Like