2018 Autumn Autos-dropped 8/27

@PurpNGold74 What do you mean, “last”?

Oooooo i read ur last j berry :man_facepalming:t5: Sorry still at work n still sober

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Im DYING to have me a 10 pack on gummies stored in the work fridge. Could see one of my trifling coworkers now half comatose with the munchies

4 Likes

I’m going to get in so much trouble! I Until 10 mins ago, I hadn’t used the oven since decarbing weed on Sunday. The house smells pleasantly of pot.

:cry::cry::cry:

2 Likes

Ruh-roh somebody’s in trouble :roll_eyes:

well lets see herrm i dont know i only have 10 auto’s growing oh and 10 photo’s (5 to be sexed yet) lets see I got it!!! one more auto is just what i needed just cleared a spot under a 318 cmh nuthing to put under it my baby skunks are in there new home just now turned the cmh off lol. ok then when is this start day ???

@DoobieNoobie im on my 2nd test piece of lucky budder in my cup o joe this mornings was faster acting and up lifting little shorter on duration what i am saying is we need to get together soon before i use it all lol.

1 Like

So…that’s a maybe-for sure? :grinning:

Jan 1st, 2019.

1 Like

o ya im in it let rock the Jberry world only thing is testing e 1’s out it is a long azz ways up to you me and Doobie can check each others out for sure

BTW i just got yelled out to really loud “:who Stinks” as i walked by with my buddery joe kitchen still smells lovely to me lol.

I don’t use straight budder, but I do put pot chocolates (made with budder) in my coffee. My wife looooooves the way that smells. She has no idea there’s weed in there, just good, strong, stinky coffee.

5 Likes

Haha you just name the time I’ll be there. With a jamaican berry seed in hand.

1 Like

My wife, the minute she stepped into the house: crinkling her nose Did you use a weird kind of soap or something, today?

4 Likes

Bahahaha I told you was going to be in trouble :wink:

He? Really? Really?! :joy:

i really like the nutty woodzy taste all though i do like chocolate too

1 Like

not a lot on my plate tomorrow can text ya around noonish ?

LMAO damn that autocorrect. At least that’s my story

Lucky charms clone she still has weeks to go only 1 finger leaves now

if only i knew then what i coulda done with her mom wow.

!

4 Likes

I got my motorcycle only until about 4pm. I haven’t looked at weather but as long as it’s not raining I’m good. But my sleep schedule has been ridiculous. So just text me. If I’m up I’ll answer immediately.