2018 Autumn Autos-dropped 8/27

That’s cool I like to have edibles are oils during the day when I can’t smoke

1 Like

alright girl I’m going to go pH my water and play with the girl for a little bit get her taken care of. I’ll be back around to smoke some more. Talk to you soon

1 Like

I amend the above: one pb cup & 2 bowls has me feeling incredible. Great, floaty body high. Plus, my brain is investigating the nooks & crannies of the universe as I type this.

5 Likes

And Rick James just popped up on the mp3! Awwww shit!

4 Likes

Haha Rick James I love it

Here she is, Jamaican Berry:

4 Likes

Little baby finger in the bottom :heart_eyes::joy::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I changed the pic, but kept the finger. With love.

1 Like

Much hotter. The other hand thru off the fung shway. :+1:t5::+1:t5:

1 Like

So, that’s it. Autumn Grow is done. All that’s left is a smoke report.

2 Likes

Congrats, looks like a lot of great buds!

1 Like

About damn time. Its winter mofo

Autos my ass

1 Like

I can’t wait to put her in the community grow thingy using a po’ man’s autopot.

Lol yea Ser Screw gon flex on us all. I need a late flowerer… with high yields… if only i had a plan

3 Likes

Hey feckfaces! After a long drive filled with music and blunts, I’m almost human, again.

I think I need one more blunt & a few more songs.

tumblr_mru1t2grhf1seq2r5o1_500

7 Likes

Alright…

A mix of 3 of the girls, BD, BC, and PC

9 Likes

18° here so I’ll pass on the outdoor pass, but I am inhaling bongs of pineapple like there in no tomorrow!! Thanks for the support tag for the fellow autopotter!!!

1 Like

I will always tag you in autopot threads!

Guys…I can’t get my stupid pH meter to calibrate. Been trying for over 30 minutes. Funny thing is, when I dipped it in the solution, it read 7.1. After I calibrated it, it seems stuck at 9. This is maddening. Maddening, I tell, you!

Nevermind. I just bought new solution, and it seems bad. I used a powder buffer w/ ro water & got a perfect calibration in one try.

3 Likes

Stellar blunt! Wish I could roll one like that

3 Likes