2018 Autumn Autos-dropped 8/27

Can you give me a mini smoke report, please? I have an auto one going now.

1 Like

I really like it. It reminds me a lot of White Widow because it’s not a couch like high you still can move around and do stuff you do get a bit of a head buzz off of it

1 Like

The blue dream is that the one you just harvested before Jamaican Berry or was it prior

1 Like

Blue Dream is from a couple weeks back. I can’t wait til a nug of this Jberry is dry enough to smoke. It smells absolutely delicious. Like Juicy Fruit ®™ & happiness.

2 Likes

I’m going to have to try one of those eventually I’ve never had weed that smelled or tasted like that. Boy there’s so many flavors out there now I just can’t get over it

1 Like

And they really do all taste different, especially if grown properly.

1 Like

Yes that’s the thing if it’s growing properly. I had to get some bag weed a couple weeks back and man I could taste on the weed that they did not flush it well enough before they harvested cuz it tasted nasty got you high but it was nasty

1 Like

Not digging 2 of my strains’ flavors, but they might just need time to cure.

1 Like

Which ones are they that you’re not digging? you know what I can tell I have a buzz because suddenly everything’s right in the world LOL

1 Like

That’s the best feeling! Cheers!

1 Like

Yes it is thank you

1 Like

Oh, and Pineapple Crack & Sour Melon. They still have at least a week before the cure will probably make a difference. They’re starting to smell better & better, so that’s a good sign.

Have you tried either one of them again recently are you going to wait till the week is up?

1 Like

They are getting smoother. Sour Melon is developing a nice complex, earthy flavor. It keeps evolving.

Pineapple Crack has a smooth, sweet inhale, but bitter cherry on the exhale. It’s getting smoother, but that bitter cherry is off-putting. I’m scared to exhale.

I’ll try some now…start trimming in 30 minutes.

Okay 30 minutes. yeah I have to go water and get Inga watered I checked on her this morning and she was already dry. Okay I’m going to ask a dumb question and just bear in mind I told you I was stoned earlier. I have water left over from the other day that I know the PH has drifted back is it wise to use it after I pH it again or should I just start with a fresh jug?

1 Like

Start fresh. Never a stupid question, pothead.

1 Like

LOL I figured I should use fresh but I would ask any how. I’ll just use the old water for my other plants in the house

Oh what is your final census on the peanut butter cups? Are they strong enough or too strong

1 Like

They’re good, for me. I usually eat 2 pot chocolates to get toasted. These…I could maybe eat another half, but it’s not necessary. I’ll probably do that tomorrow, though, just to see what happens.

Rough, rough estimate 175+mg thc per candy.

1 Like